Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis have adapted to having dark skin because it protects them from the sun, let’s say there where light skinned would they be black?
Lighter skinned Somalis tend to have more curly kinky hair so you fail
Darkest Somalis tend to be very soft hair-wise.

You are an Oromo, I don't even know what you doing here, go back to Meraja please, stop promoting that Cushitic crap,s will never be our brothers nor we have anything in common.
:camby:
I’m a proud Somali and wallahi I won’t be classified as black but as our own people

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
if this greek
105815546-1553628852698gettyimages-1053301900.jpg

and this estonian
ba934b30d171014b779f3319003d1417.png

are both white

why cant this nigerian
sonofdavid_22159043_879860288848500_4238948565839249408_n.jpg

and this somali
EVWfuniX0AEdQyX.jpg

both be black?

Lighter skinned Somalis tend to have more curly kinky hair so you fail
Darkest Somalis tend to be very soft hair-wise.
I’m saying let’s just imagine all Somalis to be light skinned and some having soft hair and stuff. Would Somalis be considered black then?

Just because you’re from Africa doesn’t mean you’re black nacala. Somalis usually have dark skin because they adapted to harsh climates
Somalis have dark skin because Allah made them that way just like Allah made a Nigerian Dark

Go to a White person or an Arab and tell them you're not Black, they will laugh at your ass. Somalis in Saudi Arabia are called names that are associated with other Black people.

Just accept it, we are Black

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’m a proud Somali and wallahi I won’t be classified as black but as our own people

Bruh I wasn't born yesterday, all your posts are anti Somali and promoting Cushitic crap, don't make me expose you Waaqo Of Punt.
:comeon:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

8.15 charc Somali youtuber who is as black as a Somali can be skin wise and have fully adopted AA culture.This guy is one of his best friends. Charc is dating this black Latina. But his friend says 2 people who are not black.

snapp Dogg that rapper he was beefing him said he is not black he is something else. These Madows think only they are black
Most AA don't think like that tbh. Because there're so many mixed AA that identify as black as a result of the one drop rule back then, AA view anybody who claims to be black as black regardless of how they look like. Some people like Indians started to take advantage of their system by claiming to be black so they can increase their chances of getting into medschool.

Somalis have dark skin because Allah made them that way just like Allah made a Nigerian Dark

Go to a White person or an Arab and tell them you're not Black, they will laugh at your ass. Somalis in Saudi Arabia are called names that are associated with other Black people.

Just accept it, we are Black
Dark skin does not mean you are black, same thing with living in Africa

VIP
Many of you dimwits are missing the point. Identify as blue if you like but stop calling ppl gorillas, making slavery jokes, calling ppl "Madow" or "bantu" when they got nothing to do with bantu ppl etc

CAPISH? :susp:

I am not a fob. I was born in Finland in the 90s. After I came to the UK I realised the hatred these madows have for Somali people. I will never identify as black. I am a proud Somali. We are clearly different and if you can't see that then you are fucking stupid.
Just because you're ass got punked by Madows that doesn't mean you're not Black. Somalis kill other Somalis based on qabiil, does that mean they aren't Somalis? Use your logic.

Many of you dimwits are missing the point. Identify as blue if you like but stop calling ppl gorillas, making slavery jokes, calling ppl "Madow" or "bantu" when they got nothing to do with bantu ppl etc

CAPISH? :susp:
I agree those racist trolls are just embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts