Breaking🚨 :Trump just survived an assassination attempt, shooter and one other person dead

🚨 BREAKING NEWS🚨

1720923111508.png

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
The CIA doesn’t get its hands dirty like that. They manipulate mentally ill people into doing their dirty work

Very true, but they will usually get mentally ill veterans to do so.

Because they have military training and can shoot straight.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I listed my reasons why that’s weird.

You would think a CIA agent can do a better job than hitting Trump’s ear and killing two randoms.

Come on guys, let’s use our brains here.

:mjlol:
Nah I don’t think it’s cia but the cia would hundred percentage take out their own civilians in a false flag.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Nah I don’t think it’s cia but the cia would hundred percentage take out their own civilians in a false flag.

That wasn’t my point, I’m saying if the CIA would undertake an operation, the only victims wouldn’t be civilians.

They would have their target killed as well.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Something is telling me that crazy guy Trump is behind this. They should charge him 2 counts of murder and give him the death penalty.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Violence is never the solution no matter how mad or sad you get. Taking a life should never be on the table even if it is Donald Trump. USA has separated itself in two camps democrats and republicans forgeting the bigger peaceful picture of coexistance in social fabric. We are not enemies but friends. Red states or blue states tonight we all pray for Trump's health and safety return to his beloved families.