Breaking🚨 :Trump just survived an assassination attempt, shooter and one other person dead

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Dead body of left-wing terrorist and @Periplus hero. Graphic.

Funny thing is that Trump winning the election suits me. I am not American, I don’t lose anything by it.

No more excuses for Trump supporters, give him his four years and let him screw up on his own. He has way more goodwill today than he did 2016, let’s see how he performs when he isn’t the crazy villain.

Biden does absolutely nothing for me, Trump however, furthers my ideal worldview of conservatives being ridiculed for eternity.

:manny:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I think this election is being staged in favor of Donald Trump. I think they are arranging to put him back in power so the US can go back to early 2000's crusader mode. I think the West is largely going to drop all the liberal cultural marxist ideology and go a more socially conservative Christian zionist crusader route.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The greatest USA president ever.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The man is politically unstoppable after this. He's going to reshape America in his image becuase it'll be political suicide to stand in front of emperor trump. Somalis need to stay down and not catch anymore attention while this guy's in charge.
Nothing will happen you libtard 😂 his last election nothing happened. You watch too much mainstream media propaganda 😂 miskeen.

World

VIP
It’s so over now 🤣🤣🤣

They’ve martyred him, and he’s still alive.

The First King of the United States of America, Donald Trump.

Long may he reign.

98DF13BF-7023-41CF-892A-023C6D9CC316.jpeg

B4E87F9E-6256-4123-B470-1446B52EE13F.png

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@Aseer

Soo gal, your expertise is required. Analyse this guy's facial features and proportions then tell us what he could have done to looksmaxx before his untimely death.

:hillarybiz:
I cant see his face they took it down :russ:

Smfh I wouldn’t be surprised if the bastard himself orchestrated this himself to be re-elected. Now we will have a wave of of attempts of assassinations by trump supports they are willing to do anything for him to be re-elected. I think as Somali people we need to get second passports.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Smfh I wouldn’t be surprised if the bastard himself orchestrated this himself to be re-elected. Now we will have a wave of of attempts of assassinations by trump supports they are willing to do anything for him to be re-elected. I think as Somali people we need to get second passports.
Yeah but people are dead and injured and dead…

Btw isn't weird the secret service isn't covering his head and lets him throw a fist up? I'd imagine they would pin him down and run with him.

Trending

Latest posts