Breaking🚨 :Trump just survived an assassination attempt, shooter and one other person dead

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
150 yards is 138 meters!!

Definitely inside job

It is a tactic to accelerate the transition of power, look at any state that went through radical change from Roman republic to any other state, they have the same traits. Trump is like Caesar now.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
150 yards is 138 meters!!

Definitely inside job

The question is by who?

Biden does not stand to benefit from Trump surviving an assassination attempt.

And if he did order this, I’m sure he would be able to get someone better than that.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
1720969939649.png

World

VIP
The question is by who?

Biden does not stand to benefit from Trump surviving an assassination attempt.

And if he did order this, I’m sure he would be able to get someone better than that.
I think it was the CIA. Trump is seen as a threat because he wants to leave NATO.

The reason Trump survived was because of luck, not because of incompetence. He tilted his head milliseconds before getting shot, making the bullet hit his ear, and not the back of his skull.

Less than 1 inch head movement in less than 1 second saved his life.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think it was the CIA. Trump is seen as a threat because he wants to leave NATO.

The reason Trump survived was because of luck, not because of incompetence. He tilted his head milliseconds before getting shot, making the bullet hit his ear, and not the back of his skull.

He was a 20 years old republican who hated trump ruining his party

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

I get where you are coming from and it is plausible. However, my issue with this theory is that the eyewitnesses reported that the shooter spent quite some time on the roof between shooting Trump and being neutralised.

If that was CIA, they would’ve got another shot or two in. Harvey Lee Oswald fired multiple shots at the Kennedy motorcade.

Also, I doubt a CIA asset would use a AR-15 instead of a sniper for this type of assassination attempt.

World

VIP
He was a 20 years old republican who hated trump ruining his party
There are only two things that matter:

1) He intended to kill Trump, and came very close. He was not incompetent, Trump was just incredibly lucky.

2) The absurd failure of the Secret Service makes it impossible to have been a mistake. He was fucking 120 metres away at the best location, brought a ladder, was caught by witnesses who told the police minutes before, TMZ even got a picture of him before he shot Trump. Do you think that can be a mistake? Are you really that naive?

3AA521B7-846A-4FEC-A0E1-EC745BD5EF5E.jpeg

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP

The Donald has real life plot armour
1720974655792.png

Last edited:

World

VIP
I get where you are coming from and it is plausible. However, my issue with this theory is that the eyewitnesses reported that the shooter spent quite some time on the roof between shooting Trump and being neutralised.

If that was CIA, they would’ve got another shot or two in. Harvey Lee Oswald fired multiple shots at the Kennedy motorcade.

Also, I doubt a CIA asset would use a AR-15 instead of a sniper for this type of assassination attempt.
The Secret Service will have every single possible angle covered that could be a threat to the President days before the event. Are you seriously telling me, that they had no security whatsoever in the most obvious location to target him? Why?

Would you forget to cover a perfect assassination spot in high ground 120 metres away from where Trump is speaking for over an hour if that was your job?

Look at this picture and be honest:
2104EFAE-C4D9-4444-ACA0-A20E16C77CFD.jpeg

Actually the shooter was killed within a few seconds, the sniper was already looking at him before he even shot Trump.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
The Secret Service will have every single possible angle covered that could be a threat to the President days before the event. Are you seriously telling me, that they had no security whatsoever in the most obvious location to target him? Why?

Would you forget to cover a perfect assassination spot in high ground 120 metres away from where Trump is speaking for over an hour if that was your job?

Look at this picture and be honest:
View attachment 334478

I genuinely don’t have an answer for you, I can only tell you what I believe.

But what I can also ponder is why would you make it that obvious that it’s an inside job? If me and you can already put together a thesis for why it may be insidious, isn’t that a horrible job by the CIA?

My other question is why was this city chosen by whoever was responsible? What is so important about this outdoor rally in a random town that it had to be the location. The guy does rallies almost daily in a new location, you could’ve picked any other.

Long story short, I don’t know but I have a lot of questions.

reer

VIP
trump kept quiet and let biden show his cognitive decline. the debate format benefitted trump he didn't get a lot of time to speak and say something hilarious. and biden clearly showed cognitive decline. after the debate trump was kinda lowkey so he let bidens cognitive decline stay in the headlines. after this shooting trump is highly likely to win. @World @AbdiFreedom @Periplus

World

VIP
I genuinely don’t have an answer for you, I can only tell you what I believe.

But what I can also ponder is why would you make it that obvious that it’s an inside job? If me and you can already put together a thesis for why it may be insidious, isn’t that a horrible job by the CIA?

My other question is why was this city chosen by whoever was responsible? What is so important about this outdoor rally in a random town that it had to be the location. The guy does rallies almost daily in a new location, you could’ve picked any other.

Long story short, I don’t know but I have a lot of questions.
Why does there have to be a symbolic value to this location?

He didn’t look like winning before but after the debate 2 weeks ago, he does look winning. So they planned to assassinate him. Trump wants to completely pull out of Ukraine, leave NATO, is seen as a Putin stooge, a threat to democracy. Too much risk having him win for the deep state. They would have assassinated Corbyn if he won as well.