Breaking news🚨 Iran plans to launch attack on Israel

Saudi Arabia is seen clear by everyone, it maintains a consistent and unequivocal foreign policy stance, clearly delineating its alignment with Western powers, particularly the United States.

Conversely, Iran has been utilizing the Palestinian cause as foundation to enhance its political leverage a image as a defender of the oppressed, and has portrayed itself as a entity bolstering anti-American sentiment the cornerstone of its narrative. While engaged in cooperation with the United States during the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, and similarly with Russia in the oppression of the Syrian people.

Only a fool would fall for the rafidhi theater.
For the millionth time, no one has denied Iran has a Shia political agenda. I’ve written on this on this very forum before you guys. I was disputing Iran has destroyed Arab countries using Palestine as a cover. My second contention was that the claim conflicts are all related to some Persian agenda against Arabs when most of the actors are Shia Arabs and Arab Sunnis are as much involved in sectarian violence (inter Sunni and tribal/political).

It is one thing to say Iran takes advantage of places like Lebanon, but it is nonsensical to hold Iran responsible for the failings of these Arab societies. One of disingenuous ways this argument is used is how they lock up and torture people in the Middle East by accusing them of being supported by Iran or Muslim brotherhood.

Again, I am not pro Iran. I just don’t like the gross over simplification of the Middle East conflicts to some great Persians destroying Arabs victims. Sunni Arabism through pan Arabism, Salafi Jihadism and political tribalism is as much responsible as Iran.

I know this is a bit much for people who worship the words of some Arabs sheikhs and twitter Sunni Arab supremacists. However, we need to have mature political discussion. Brother muh safawid Persians are about to annihilate muh poor Arabs is the stuff of low IQ Muslim Twitter.

Lmao you're delusional kid that an Iraqi if he read what you wrote would slap your face with his shoes 😂😂

The ones who're running and ruling Iraq for over 20 years now are pro Iranian regime.

This man who you see in that pic having a dinner or launch with US forces in Iraq is the former PM of Iraq Nouri Maliki whose ruling party or coalition group is part of the Iranian led "Axis of Resistance" :pachah1:

View attachment 344662

I am 6ft Somali man! How can an Iraqi slap me?is this how they treated you?

Again, stop going on tangents and rants. Everytime I refute your points or pose you a question, you start doing xifdh about middle east conflicts. If this was a dugsi you would be disciplined for reading the wrong lesson.

No one asked you about Nour Al Maliki. Respond to my actual points or let’s agree to disagree and you can guys can continue posting Twitter trolls as Political analysis.