Breaking news🚨 Iran plans to launch attack on Israel

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
^^ Saudi Arabia and Jordan among other muslim nations have been tamed by the global wicked elites who run the world today with a devilish Israel agenda on the table. They plan and Allah plans in the end Allah is the best of planners. Iran is the only one openly defying the status quo that is forced on muslims just like china and russia are fighting the status quo that is forced on the entire earth.

Give credit where credit is due, sunni palestinians who are hostage to the enemy today have been blessed with a little sneak preview of what is to come in the future. Surely they will be freed and surely enemy will be humiliated as fortold in the prophecies. Imagine Shias coming to the rescue of sunnis, yemenis blocking the red sea Lebanon self sacrifice and Iran going all. They devided us only for Allah to unite us again for our common goal. Where were the sunnis? I bet on Turkey while heartland Saudi Arabia is not ready to lead the grand fight for justice on earth.

^^ Saudi Arabia and Jordan among other muslim nations have been tamed by the global wicked elites who run the world today with a devilish Israel agenda on the table. They plan and Allah plans in the end Allah is the best of planners. Iran is the only one openly defying the status quo that is forced on muslims just like china and russia are fighting the status quo that is forced on the entire earth.

Give credit where credit is due, sunni palestinians who are hostage to the enemy today have been blessed with a little sneak preview of what is to come in the future. Surely they will be freed and surely enemy will be humiliated as fortold in the prophecies. Imagine Shias coming to the rescue of sunnis, yemenis blocking the red sea Lebanon self sacrifice and Iran going all. They devided us only for Allah to unite us again for our common goal. Where were the sunnis? I bet on Turkey while heartland Saudi Arabia is not ready to lead the grand fight for justice on earth.

Saudi/UAE governments are zionists, they are a write off that no Sunni speaks well of or expects anything from.

Sunnis on the other hand are the ones fighting and dying, any injury to the zionists ever has been at the hands off Sunnis. Sunnis have been fighting for centuries and through out all of history. Like I said, shia have only ever killed Sunnis.

Hope you are right, im just observing. Khayr inshaAllah, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

According to Axios; Israeli Officials state that they will soon launch a “Significant Retaliation” against Iran for Tuesday’s Large-Scale Ballistic Missile Attack, with Targets to likely include the Iranian Oil Industry, Air Defense Systems, and other Strategic Sites across Iran, as well as the possibility of Assassination Strikes against Key Iranian Figures. Officials further state that if Iran decides to Respond to Israel’s Retaliatory Strike, then all Options will be on the Table, including the Destruction of Iranian Nuclear Sites.

Saudi/UAE governments are zionists, they are a write off that no Sunni speaks well of or expects anything from.

Sunnis on the other hand are the ones fighting and dying, any injury to the zionists ever has been at the hands off Sunnis. Sunnis have been fighting for centuries and through out all of history. Like I said, shia have only ever killed Sunnis.

Hope you are right, im just observing. Khayr inshaAllah, but I wouldnt hold my breath.
This is just not true. Hezbollah who are an Iranian proxy have claimed the lives of many Israelis. Google the 2006 war. Iran is Israel’s biggest thorn, that is just a fact.

The Persians aren’t stupid. If they targeted a populated area and caused civilian casualties, it would have triggered a major war. They struck a military airbase. What have Sunni Gulf leaders done?

Anyway, apparently there were 0 casualties.

We are still yet to see an example of shia fighting for Islam/Muslims against an aggressor. As I mentioned before apparently it has never happened before and we should not hold our breath.

I will say anyone celebrating Iran being attacked by zionists is suspect. The bigger enemy is the zionist they are the worst.

It was nice to see the Palestinians for a moment celebrating and watching the missiles though.

The wait continues
So what are the yemenis, Lebanon, iraqi resistance and iran are fighting for?

Everyone that's fighting for palestine and the greater islamic cause is shia, tell me what sunni are doing other than twerking for israel😂😂😂

Those times when you divided the nation of islam with fake sects is long gone, every real muslim is with iran and other resistance fighters

This is just not true. Hezbollah who are an Iranian proxy have claimed the lives of many Israelis. Google the 2006 war. Iran is Israel’s biggest thorn, that is just a fact.

The Persians aren’t stupid. If they targeted a populated area and caused civilian casualties, it would have triggered a major war. They struck a military airbase. What have Sunni Gulf leaders done?
They know iran is the only challenge to israels destruction of the islamic world, but they are undercover ISIS that want entire middle east to bow for israel

Anyway, apparently there were 0 casualties.

We are still yet to see an example of shia fighting for Islam/Muslims against an aggressor. As I mentioned before apparently it has never happened before and we should not hold our breath.

I will say anyone celebrating Iran being attacked by zionists is suspect. The bigger enemy is the zionist they are the worst.

It was nice to see the Palestinians for a moment celebrating and watching the missiles though.

The wait continues
It happened. Hezbollah fought and chased the Israeli out of South Lebanon and they provided help to the Bosnians. Even in this conflict Hezbollah could have completely stayed neutral but they chose to start targeting Israelis assets over the border, for which they have almost lost everything now. Let’s be historically accurate even we disagree with the twelvers.

The USA has been sleepwalking it's way into a major war. If they forced the Gaza ceasefire none of this would be happening.
They most likely aren't prepared for one. Either way, these just like in this past have been mostly empty threats by Iran. The one thing the US is concerned with is iran developing nuclear weapons. We all know how it went with Iraq. Iran making a move this like this means they have atleast something under their sleeve. If Iran is shown to have nuclear weapons or something even of that nature, that changes everything.

Hezbollah fights them in Lebanon you’re right, they killed some more invading Zionists today. So they are fighting in their home region at least which is good.

People say they are being strategic but the US keeps gearing up to do to war with them. Now Gaza has been destroyed and they are invading Lebanon after killing the Hezbollah leader. How long can they wait before war is declared directly on them?

Although it must be said Gaza has been and continues to kill the invading Zionists and they have not killed any high profile leader there. They are failing to defeat them there, they just destroy infrastructure and kill civilians. They still lose IOF there daily.

Why bring up zionist gulf leaders? It is more likely they will fight alongside the Jews then do anything for Muslims. They only kill and imprison Muslims. Why compare with them?

Everyone that's fighting for palestine and the greater islamic cause is shia, tell me what sunni are doing other than twerking for israel😂😂😂

Those times when you divided the nation of islam with fake sects is long gone, every real muslim is with iran and other resistance fighters
Anyone whose doctrine and creed is to attack and curse the sahaba and the mothers of the believers and that the Quran is corrupted, is not a Muslim nor are they part of the ummah.

Actually it is the Sunni Palestinians fighting and dying and the shia have spent the last few decades killing Sunnis in nations that stood against the Zionists and were a threat to them. The gulf Zionist leaders also participated in this and lock up all Sunnis who speak out.

People keep saying it is the shia fighting for Palestine, I haven’t seen any of substance yet but let’s hope for the best.

Trending