BREAKING NEWS: Two Somali girls stabbed to death in Ottawa tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the story as to what happened:

One of their sisters was at the airport and called the house because no one came to pick her up. Someone picked up the phone but all she heard was crying. She took a taxi home and opened the door and she saw the two sisters dead.

Her brother ran to the train tracks to kill himself but no train came.

The police went to the mother's workplace to tell her of the deaths. She was working that night.

RIP

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard the story as to what happened:

One of their sisters was at the airport and called the house because no one came to pick her up. Someone picked up the phone but all she heard was crying. She took a taxi home and opened the door and she saw the two sisters dead.

Her brother ran to the train tracks to kill himself but no train came.

The police went to the mother's workplace to tell her of the deaths. She was working that night.

RIP

That's some other level nexdin for surviving family members. Some of them will join the brother killer in mental madness.

This should be a lesson for every Somali family that is keeping a ticking time bomb mental person in the house. Either deport him to Somalia for him to release that bend up stress on top of his mental madness or put him in an asylum and stop being afraid of what the reeraha gonna say by hoping you don't destroy his chance of getting married.

You can't pass him off as normal

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Very sad to read again. I can not relate I have never witnessed death.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very sad to read again. I can not relate I have never witnessed death.

You've never witnessed death! I kissed farewell to my dearest departed.

As a child, in the civil war, it was a daily occupance. For the next 8 years in the Western countries I would have a nightmare about it but only now I know what it was. PTSD!

VixR

Veritas
That's some other level nexdin for surviving family members. Some of them will join the brother killer in mental madness.

This should be a lesson for every Somali family that is keeping a ticking time bomb mental person in the house. Either deport him to Somalia for him to release that bend up stress on top of his mental madness or put him in an asylum and stop being afraid of what the reeraha gonna say by hoping you don't destroy his chance of getting married.

You can't pass him off as normal
I'm glad you're finally persuaded and taking this seriously, except I don't think they should be deported to Somalia. They'll be treated inhumanely or inflict harm. They should be treated.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Somalis forgot to leave their murderous side behind in Somalia.

Canada and other countries must deport violent Somalis.
Let them be violent in a.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Inalillah waa ina illahay rajiicuun, I was reading about this earlier apparently they father is a prominent figure in puntland from garoowe, we came from Allah & to Allah we shall return.

Somalis are terrible at dealing with mental illness they sweep it under the rug. even back home it's ten times worse they lock them up when they get worse. May Allah have mercy on those sisters

This broke my heart. I can't imagine what that poor sister must have felt when she saw her sisters in that state. Allahau naxariisto iyo janada ugu sareeysa geeyo. Samir iyo imaan.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm glad you're finally persuaded and taking this seriously, except I don't think they should be deported to Somalia. They'll be treated inhumanely or inflict harm. They should be treated.

When did I disagree adeer! Are you trying to say that I'm mental :dwill::jcoleno:

Why do you dislike me this much when I adore you like this.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
When did I disagree adeer! Are you trying to say that I'm mental :dwill::jcoleno:

Why do you dislike me this much when I adore you like this.
It's because in a older thread you advocated hiding a man's mental illness so he could be married off and his wife could take care of him.:bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's because in a older thread you advocated hiding a man's mental illness so he could be married off and his wife could take care of him.:bell:

Well this is completely different adeer. I am for the right for a man to leave a legacy whether mental or not. I believe that he should be married to a female where he is in a controlled environment for the purpose of procreation.

Status
Not open for further replies.