BREAKING NEWS: Two Somali girls stabbed to death in Ottawa tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Well this is completely different adeer. I am for the right for a man to leave a legacy whether mental or not. I believe that he should be married to a female where he is in a controlled environment for the purpose of procreation.

Doqon baad tahay. Give your daughter or sister to a mental guy first. I remember a neighbor in hargeisa who was married to a mental guy and he used to abuse her

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Doqon baad tahay. Give your daughter or sister to a mental guy first. I remember a neighbor in hargeisa who was married to a mental guy and he used to abuse her
He doesn't need to give his daughter to a mental guy, I'm sure he and his family are financial stable.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I am mental myself and I manage my female too :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

That is what he's charged with. Nothing has been proven yet. Innocent until proven guilty. It's before the courts
Well the charges come only after evidence. So they must have some proof to identify as 1st and 2nd degree. I am just wondering what can be that proof unless he told them because apparently the body were find in the victime's room separetly

Well the charges come only after evidence. So they must have some proof to identify as 1st and 2nd degree. I am just wondering what can be that proof unless he told them because apparently the body were find in the victime's room separetly

Stay tuned.

VixR

Veritas
Well this is completely different adeer. I am for the right for a man to leave a legacy whether mental or not. I believe that he should be married to a female where he is in a controlled environment for the purpose of procreation.
I am mental myself and I manage my female too :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
You're an irredeemable idiot.

But you're not alone in it. Our culture is almost entirely idiocy at work.

VixR

Veritas
Ah yes, VixR, the foremost authority on Somali culture

:mjkkk:
Oh, shutup. A spade is a goddamn spade. This blind to common sense practice of breeding the mentally ill and failing to get them the treatment they need will continue, the death of these girls and the others before them, and the havok wreaked within the community notwithstanding, bc it's part and parcel of the culture.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Oh, shutup. A spade is a goddamn spade. This blind to common sense practice of breeding the mentally ill and failing to get them the treatment they need will continue, the death of these girls and the others before them, and the havok wreaked within the community notwithstanding, bc it's part and parcel of the culture.

If you actually knew anything about our culture, you would know this is a postwar phenomenon that is more a class issue, with the relatively wealthy diaspora somewhat exploiting the destitute souls who didn't have the luck to migrate.

You would do well to learn more before making sweeping definitive statements on a subject you obviously know very little about. You don't see me trying to dissect white middle class suburban culture.

VixR

Veritas
If you actually knew anything about our culture, you would know this is a postwar phenomenon that is more a class issue, with the relatively wealthy diaspora somewhat exploiting the destitute souls who didn't have the luck to migrate.

You would do well to learn more before making sweeping definitive statements on a subject you obviously know very little about. You don't see me trying to dissect white middle class suburban culture.
Yeah keep making excuses for utter bullshit in the name of culture. See how far that gets you.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah keep making excuses for utter bullshit in the name of culture. See how far that gets you.

Correcting your false assumptions and preconceived notions about what Somali culture entails isn't making excuses, it's furthering your education.

:denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas
Correcting your false assumptions and preconceived notions about what Somali culture entails isn't making excuses, it's furthering your education.

:denzelnigga:
Postwar :mjlol:

You've been doing it all along! In Somalia itself, it's either they're marrying them off and pretending they're normal, or chaining them to walls like animals. At least, they can be excused for ignorance and lack of resource, but meanwhile the diasporan, the one with resources that could be used for rehabilitation (and presumably better knowledge) is doing the exact same thing and using those resources to...marry them. It isn't a knarly "postwar" coincidence. It isn't some isolated incident of class, its a widespread go-to!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Postwar :mjlol:

You've been doing it all along! In Somalia itself, it's either they're marrying them off and pretending they're normal, or chaining them to walls like animals. At least, they can be excused for ignorance and lack of resource, but meanwhile the diasporan, the one with resources that could be used for rehabilitation (and presumably better knowledge) is doing the exact same thing. It isn't a coincidence that it's the go-to route.

Again, its a new phenomenon. When everyone was equal, no one was marrying a crazy dude. When people are facing the choice of in some cases literal starvation or marrying off their daughter to a mental guy with a (in their eyes) loaded family, they're gonna choose the latter every single time.

It's a class issue in a society that has never really had class distinctions before the civil war division between diasporans and extremely impoverished locals.

Although I do appreciate the irony of the classically Somali arrogance of speaking on subjects you aren't well versed in.

:hemad:

VixR

Veritas
Again, its a new phenomenon. When everyone was equal, no one was marrying a crazy dude. When people are facing the choice of in some cases literal starvation or marrying off their daughter to a mental guy with a (in their eyes) loaded family, they're gonna choose the latter every single time.

It's a class issue in a society that has never really had class distinctions before the civil war division between diasporans and extremely impoverished locals.

Although I do appreciate the irony of the classically Somali arrogance of speaking on subjects you aren't well versed in.

:hemad:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Tell me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.