British people disgusted seeing Somali men with cadaan women & got a hit tweet from it.

World

VIP
Twitter is:
-30 % onlyfans/p0rn
-30 % white supremacists/racists/far right/nazism 2.0
-30 % bots
-10 % everything else

Once you understand this, you will stop giving a f*ck. Why anyone uses twitter for anything other than news coverage and football is beyond me.

He's apparently not madow, but cadaan troll pretending to be madow

What's the deal with UK Somalis? I've noticed every weird tweet that has gone viral on X always comes from UK Somalis like self-deprecating jokes, gender wars and groups such as Dark.NN

Take for example the recent tweet featuring the video of the Somali guys and the Black American girl. It was a harmless video but UK Somalis blew it out of proportion and it went viral. And now this

Last edited:
He's apparently not madow, but a cadaan troll pretending to be madow

What's the deal with UK Somalis? I've noticed every weird tweet that has gone viral on X always comes from UK Somalis like self-deprecating jokes, gender wars and groups such as Dark.NN

Take for example the recent tweet featuring the video of the Somali guys and the Black American girl. It was a harmless video but UK Somalis blew it out of proportion and it went viral. And now this
We have bipolar whether so it makes everyone bitter here. Not enough sunshine makes reer uk moody. But your right every racism against somalis always from here.

He's apparently not madow, but a cadaan troll pretending to be madow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s clearly not a madow guy behind that account.

Also, stop with the victim complex.

In the real world, people don’t hate Somalis and the average cadaan can’t be asked to tell the difference.

Also, blame Somali incels for drawing attention to themselves. That tweet in which that weirdo Somali guy was openly lusting over white women garnered around 3K and he was talking about UK beasts which is what they use on social media to insult dark skin girls.

This is how weirdo Somali misogynists move online and everyone is surprised when Somalis are dragged online by other weirdos as well.

Who cares. I heard the weather is good in the UK now. Go outside, have fun and don’t worry about weirdo Abdis getting dragged by weirdo Ajnabi men.

Let them scrap it out for white women.
Love And Hip Hop Eye Roll GIF by VH1

Last edited:

The UK houses the most repressed and overly backwards groups of Somalis, South Asians and Arabs. The highest amounts of incels and extremists also exists on that island and a lot of it is due to the fact that Muslims there tend to be of working class backgrounds hence of a lowsocioeconomic bracket but are at the same time raised to be very conservative with regards to gender norms and ideals. They want all the respect and the trapping of manhood that their fathers and grandfathers had but without a penny to their names. This causes resentment and makes them come up with weird fringe ideologies that goes against reality. They want traditionalism but live in a poor environment that stops them from achieving that. Also, racism there also tends to be harsher and people on that miserable island also tend to have a more ‘no-nonsense’ disposition mixed with the stiff British upper lip. So we’re looking at men who feel emasculated and are slightly mentally ill, miserable weather and a stiff unfriendly culture.

So Yh, you’re bound to get madness.

All the femcels are from there too. Including the concern trolling femcels in this thread.

The UK houses the most repressed and overly backwards groups of Somalis, South Asians and Arabs. The highest amounts of incels and extremists also exists on that island and a lot of it is due to the fact that Muslims there tend to be of working class backgrounds hence of a lowsocioeconomic bracket but are at the same time raised to be very conservative with regards to gender norms and ideals. They want all the respect and the trapping of manhood that their fathers and grandfathers had but without a penny to their names. This causes resentment and makes them come up with weird fringe ideologies that goes against reality. They want traditionalism but live in a poor environment that stops them from achieving that. Also, racism there also tends to be harsher and people on that miserable island also tend to have a more ‘no-nonsense’ disposition mixed with the stiff British upper lip. So we’re looking at men who feel emasculated and are slightly mentally ill, miserable weather and a stiff unfriendly culture.

So Yh, you’re bound to get madness.

often times when I feel depressed I go for a walk for a long till I get enough sun and my thoughts just become very clear . You reckon a driving part is no sun that makes uk inhabitants more Miserable I mean I have yet to see a diaspora not catching heat because of their uk counterparts antics .

Trending

Latest posts