British people disgusted seeing Somali men with cadaan women & got a hit tweet from it.

It's just British twitter that is obsessed with Somalis the rest of the world doesn't care

wallahi I have come to realise minority of people on this forum are miserable people they’d fish for a anti Somali tweet or comment than base their Whole presence on this forum about peoples opinion . They’d wake up just to do the same thing every day

B076C200-A98C-45A0-9D11-B868841B0FCE.jpeg

That’s clearly not a madow guy behind that account.

Also, stop with the victim complex.

In the real world, people don’t hate Somalis and the average cadaan can’t be asked to tell the difference.

Also, blame Somali incels for drawing attention to themselves. That tweet in which that weirdo Somali guy was openly lusting over white women garnered around 3K and he was talking about UK beasts which is what they use on social media to insult dark skin girls.

This is how weirdo Somali misogynists move online and everyone is surprised when Somalis are dragged online by other weirdos as well.

Who cares. I heard the weather is good in the UK now. Go outside, have fun and don’t worry about weirdo Abdis getting dragged by weirdo Ajnabi men.

Let them scrap it out for white women.
Love And Hip Hop Eye Roll GIF by VH1
do you ever get tired typing long paragraphs? she's entitled to make a thread she's concerned about. I also find it funny how you complain about this yet you yourself complain often on this forum. Everyone needs to stop with the hypocrisy. And also stop blaming others of victim complex.

Last edited:
do you ever get tired about complaining every body is entitled to their opinion not only you .
Wallahi no offence but it seems like you thrive of negativity you like these kinda posts lol
Show me one thread I made recently were I complained? Alhamdullilah with everything Allah has blessed me with.

do you ever get tired typing long paragraphs? she's entitled to make a thread she's concerned about. I also find it funny how you complain about this yet you yourself complain about somali men often.
You’re the same one who cries about Somalis being hated whilst also hating on Somali Bantus and being absolutely hateful. Such hatefulness against minorities.

Seek help sis and touch grass. You’re also the same one that used to go on about how unattractive Somali men are. I’ve never done that on my time on sspot. Like never since I’m not a self-hater who sees her people through the lens of ajnabis. When I come for Somali men, I usually use the word ‘some’ and it’s generally directed at all men.

You need to seek help and get a bit of self-esteem. Sigmund grow up!

I said a thread....

don’t care about a thread it’s the constant complaining for me literally only you and the @Samira girl . Like you guys want us to share your misery.

This world is not a world of enjoyment so if you feel some kind of way turn worship wallahi it will be your cure . But instead you come here and start dumping your misery into other people

You’re the same one who cries about Somalis being hated whilst also hating on Somali Bantus and being absolutely hateful.

Seek help sis and touch grass. You’re also the same one that used to go on about how unattractive Somali men are. I’ve never done that on my time on sspot. Like never since I’m not a self-hater who sees her people through the lens of ajnabis. When I come for Somali men, I usually use the word ‘some’ and it’s generally directed at all men.

You need to seek help and get a bit of self-esteem.
I don't cry tho, I just state what I see. And I have no hate for bantus. You seek help everyday complaining about incels and what users here say. No one cares about your long paros acting all intelligent. Weren't you also agreeing with me some months ago about somali incels and moroccan girls?? always @ random users here you don't agree with and crying how they don't rate somali girls. I think your the one that needs to touch grass babes

don’t care about a thread it’s the constant complaining for me literally only you and the @Samira girl . Like you guys want us to share your misery.

This world is not a world of enjoyment so if you feel some kind of way turn worship wallahi it will be your cure . But instead you come here and start dumping your misery into other people

forgive me I sound harsh but seriously turn of your phone and turn to Allah . Peace and happiness is in worship with Allah you situation will eventually improve trust.

I hate to say it but I lost my patience with you almost never stop just constant never gonna end

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You’re the same one who cries about Somalis being hated whilst also hating on Somali Bantus and being absolutely hateful. Such hatefulness against minorities.

You need to seek help and get a bit of self-esteem. Sigmund grow up!
Thats unwarranted walaal, Pinky is right everyone’s entitled to make a thread about whatever they want.

I don't cry tho, I just state what I see. And I have no hate for bantus. You seek help everyday complaining about incels and what users here say. No one cares about your long paros acting all intelligent. Weren't you also agreeing with me some months ago about somali incels and moroccan girls?? always @ random users here you don't agree with and crying how they don't rate somali girls. I think your the one that needs to touch grass babes
Loool you literally created one of the most disgusting threads about Bantus. We all saw it and we all were disgusted with you.

I reply to users and call it a day. I reply to users that @ me. I reply, that’s what I do. I don’t create threads about Somali men being ugly nor do I create threads about incels. Show me one thread in which I’ve created about that? Can you show you me? No I don’t think so.

Yet this is the 10th thread with you and Samira going on about how everyone hates Somalis and on top of that you’re hating on Somali Reer Xamaris on another thread.

Stop crying and stop hating.

Thats unwarranted walaal, Pinky is right everyone’s entitled to make a thread about whatever they want.
I think I was pretty respectful in the first post I made. She was the one that made it personal. I rarely ever come for the girls here. But if she wants to try me I will.

Loool you literally created one of the most disgusting threads about Bantus. We all saw it and we all were disgusted with you.

I reply to users and call it a day. I reply to users that @ me. I reply, that’s what I do. I don’t create threads about Somali men being ugly nor do I create threads about incels. Show me one thread in which I’ve created about that? Can you show you me? No I don’t think so.

Yet this is the 10th thread with you and Samira going on about how everyone hates Somalis and on top of that you’re hating on Somali Reer Xamaris on another thread.

Stop crying and stop hating.
1717519410865.png

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I think I was pretty respectful in the first post I made. She was the one that made it personal. I rarely ever come for the girls here. But if she wants to try me I will.
I dont think she meant it in a bad way, she was just trying to make a point that everyone has a niche topic or smth. Idk 😭