Caitlyn Jenner uses Trump Tower Women's Restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Have you seen your Africa?

Do you watch the news? Do you read history?

Thank the West for giving you a second chance at life. You would have been a khat addict or a child soldier for a clan militia. But you won't thank the West because you hate the West because we are gaalo... The gaalo who gave you the best quality of life in history
If I could time travel you back to America's slavery days...

Let people be transgender if they want. I will forever fail to understand what business it is of yours. You can dislike them but you have to respect them and not discriminate against them otherwise the law will come down on you, and rightfully so.
^ All I'm trying to say is that life isn't easy for the people of lut as @Abdiwest says it is. This nigga is stuck in a limbo. I have jack all against anyone.

Let people be transgender if they want. I will forever fail to understand what business it is of yours. You can dislike them but you have to respect them and not discriminate against them otherwise the law will come down on you, and rightfully so.
tumblr_nzmlb2ul991rqlpoto1_500.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Doesn't this person still have a penis , yet theyre using the ladies restroom?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Out of 195 countries, there's like between 80-90 countries were homosexuality is illegal.
Around 17-20 countries in Europe are non-LGBTV←R2↑L2→L1→R1↔↝ friendly.
It's frowned upon wherever you go a majority of the time, doesn't matter if you're in the west or the east.

This made me LOL wallahi:deadrose:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Abdi Johnson horta what makes you more Canadian than the others here? Are you more Canadian than Duchess or nucleus? Most people here were either born or raised in the West so we are Westerners as much as you are. By your logic.

Did it trigger you from your slumber?
If it has no penis or a vagina, what is it?

Why are you in the West? Be man enough to answer. Why do you beg to live to with us? All the tens of millions of you? And the millions more risking your lives in the high seas?

Abdi Johnson horta what makes you more Canadian than the others here? Are you more Canadian than Duchess or nucleus? Most people here were either born or raised in the West so we are Westerners as much as you are. By your logic.

Yes I am more Canadian than them both.

They only speak with Somalis. I speak with all ethnicities. I believe in Canadian and Western values. They believe in Islamic values. I believe in the supremacy of the West while they believe in the supremacy of their clan internet state.

Just because you were born in the West doesn't make you Western. I call most of you people born or raised in the West a "mistake"

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You don't make sense at all, how does talking or interacting with your blood make you any less Canadian? I'm sure many other Canadians respect other religions races etc. Get off of your high cadaan loving dildo. This nigga moving like he was adopted from those $2 a day save this African child adverts. I know it's hard to swallow (lol) but just allow it, it's not worth it if you're going to drag in continents, religions etc.

You don't make sense at all, how does talking or interacting with your blood make you any less Canadian? I'm sure many other Canadians respect other religions races etc. Get off of your high cadaan loving dildo. This nigga moving like he was adopted from those $2 a day save this African child adverts. I know it's hard to swallow (lol) but just allow it, it's not worth it if you're going to drag in continents, religions etc.

You have not answered my question.

Why do you live in the West when you are better suited in Africa or the Middle East?

Status
Not open for further replies.