Caitlyn Jenner uses Trump Tower Women's Restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a vagina; a vagina you couldn't tell the difference from any other. You would finish the job with Caitlyn Jenner's vagina
VrDaEOb.gif

@AbdiJohnson if you really believe that you have fully integrated into the Western societies, then you have no idea. My estimation is that over 50% of cadaans are racist to coloured people. The vast majority may not necessarily express their disdain for the coloured folk but that does not mean they're not racist. On top of that, you're homosexual dude... If same-sex marriages are legalised in secular States, it does not necessarily mean that the majority of the citizens of these states approve of it. You're so delusional wallahi. Why don't you walk down the streets holding another man's hand and see what reaction people give you. We don't accept you; neither do the cadaan people you bootyclap for.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why are you in the West? Be man enough to answer. Why do you beg to live to with us? All the tens of millions of you? And the millions more risking your lives in the high seas?

Yes I am more Canadian than them both.

They only speak with Somalis. I speak with all ethnicities. I believe in Canadian and Western values. They believe in Islamic values. I believe in the supremacy of the West while they believe in the supremacy of their clan internet state.

Just because you were born in the West doesn't make you Western. I call most of you people born or raised in the West a "mistake"

@Duchess @nucleus

Who the heck is the west man? I own the west you dhadhaan. With khaniis and incompetent people in power, it shouldn't be too long before you're humbled by barefooted bedouins.
:westbrookwtf:

Bahaha, barefoot Bedouins are humble by definition. And our neighbour across the sea Ireland, that is considered to be one of the most religious countries in Europe VOTED overwhelmingly in favour of Same-sex marriage

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why are you in the West? Be man enough to answer. Why do you beg to live to with us? All the tens of millions of you? And the millions more risking your lives in the high seas?

Yes I am more Canadian than them both.

They only speak with Somalis. I speak with all ethnicities. I believe in Canadian and Western values. They believe in Islamic values. I believe in the supremacy of the West while they believe in the supremacy of their clan internet state.

Just because you were born in the West doesn't make you Western. I call most of you people born or raised in the West a "mistake"
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

According to who/what are you more Canadian than nucleus and I? You're just another negro from the dark continent so you can chill with your "you people" talks. It makes you look childish and delusional.

You believe in discrimination and support the targeting / harassment of Muslims so don't even get me started on your bullshit support of "Western values". Name one cause that you support that doesn't directly benefit you? You're a liberal out of self-interest, hence why you're always harping on about the LGBTXYZ community. We can all see through you sxb. If you were straight, you would be make Bill O'Reilly blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.