CaliTedesse appreciation Thread

psyche

To each their own
A nigga can’t even show some love without being called gay god damn
:hillarybiz:
How can y’all be homophobic in 2020

You're right sxb.

I apologise.

Anyway, @CaliTedesse is one of the more interesting personas on this site. Although his threads can be a little rehashed he is still a genuinely funny guy and is one of the few that actual make this site what it is today.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He somehow makes that really funny comedic genius.
Akhi that negga hates my guts I realized hes that trapking from other forum waa cuqdad

1589312037300.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Cuqdada iyo oohinta iska daa sxb kkkkkkkkkk inshallah you will be appreciated too kkkkk

I don't need bunch of weirdos to appreciate me, I have a wife and kids who appreciate me unlike you looser who thinks an appreciation thread is an achievement, khaniistii ku dhashay was naclad yahow, orodo gus dhuuq.
:pacspit:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I don't need bunch of weirdos to appreciate me, I have a wife and kids who appreciate me unlike you looser who thinks an appreciation thread is an achievement, khaniistii ku dhashay was naclad yahow, orodo gus dhuuq.
:pacspit:
”I have a wife and kids”
7EA850FA-7DA8-4CE5-A155-72537ECDC279.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He somehow makes that really funny comedic genius.

I guess you never seen that thread he made couple months ago saying the Quran never mentioned homosexuality is halal or haraam, that is when I realized this nacas is khaniis, I guess you guys don't mind him but I do specially when he constantly trashes Somalis in each thread.
:snoop:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I guess you never seen that thread he made couple months ago saying the Quran never mentioned homosexuality is halal or haraam, that is when I realized this nacas is khaniis, I guess you guys don't mind him but I do specially when he constantly trashes Somalis in each thread.
:snoop:
bro I never ever said that you obviously move like a naag and make up lies just to get some attention thats very low even for you fam dont joke about the Deen aabaha ku was

Trending