CaliTedesse appreciation Thread

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I am not hating on him but he is denying he is khaniis and constantly trash Somalis, if he keeps his acts that is fine with me but slandering us 24hrs for likes is intolerable.
:manny:
@CaliTedesse is a realist sxb. Men don't hold grudges over some thread unless it's personal, that's Naag behaviour

Learn to see the character and don't take things personal :umad:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Your failed attempt is hilarious wallahi you are reaching this was your claim and that is what you posted as proof. Obviously you are a illiterate maggot kkkkk quit reaching and stop being so obsessed with me danyeerkii ku dhuustay wasse

View attachment 116350

Sooner or later you willl come out of the closet, you aint fooling me, no straight nigga makes a thread about why homosexuality is a sin in Islam, that proves me point, I am out, don't wanna harass you too much and make you run to mods.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Gedogyal

good cop
Wallahi, @CaliTedesse ik you won’t remember this but you were one of the first ones on this site who welcomed me and it really means a lot:friendhug::it0tdo8: What makes it even more beautiful was that you welcomed me in your own way: banter:pachah1:

God bless you ”ukhti”, you deserve all the likes on this forum!

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Sooner or later you willl come out of the closet, you aint fooling me, no straight nigga makes a thread about why homosexuality is a sin in Islam, that proves me point, I am out, don't wanna harass you too much and make you run to mods.
You had 1000 choices and decided to go ahead and call of all people CaliTedesse a gay? :gucciwhat:
make it make sense!!! You had karats, beyondover, RaEsrEm, literally so many obviously gay ppl, and you chose someone of the akh right?

Last edited:
@Manafesto

What's the issue about? I haven't seen CaliTedesse making gay moves.. Homosexuality is a sin according to Islam, that's why qowmu luud was destroyed, its in the quran.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Obviously that fat head of yours didn't see the point of that thread you need to eat less xalwo akhi its clogging your brain kkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
War close those legs of yours you are leaking aabaha wasse kkkkkkkk

1589314006400.png

I even tagged @Samaalic Era on that thread you are begging it

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wallahi, @CaliTedesse ik you won’t remember this but you were one of the first ones on this site who welcomed me and it really means a lot:friendhug::it0tdo8: What makes it even more beautiful was that you welcomed me in your own way: banter:pachah1:

God bless you ”ukhti”, you deserve all the likes on this forum!
Stop hating waraayara @CaliTedesse is a real nigga.
:wow:
funniest member 1¤ dont leave, and keep making us laugh akhi @CaliTedesse
Thanks guys for the love :friendhug:

Trending

Latest posts