CaliTedesse appreciation Thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
bro I never ever said that you obviously move like a naag and make up lies just to get some attention thats very low even for you fam dont joke about the Deen aabaha ku was

Walahi you made a whole thread, I don't lie about shit like this, it is ok to be a homosexual but constantly talking shit about Somalis is no no to me, keep sucking gus but Keep Somalis out of your dirty huuro mouth you stupid fob.
:pacspit:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walahi you made a whole thread, I don't lie about shit like this, it is ok to be a homosexual but constantly talking shit about Somalis is no no to me, keep sucking gus but Keep Somalis out of your dirty huuro mouth you stupid fob.
You move like naag man you make up lies kkkkkk stop being so obsessed man bring the proof

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You move like naag man you make up lies kkkkkk stop being so obsessed man bring the proof

Khaniis boy you started a whole thread saying it is not fair that homosexuals should be killed in Islam.

1589312875213.png

Here is the thread

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/homosexuality-sheikhs-soo-gala.76690/

You made a post hating @CaliTedesse on another forum, and now you're stinking up this appreciation thread.

f*ck outta here :camby:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are you hating on him so much

Chill nigga :farmajoyaab:

I am not hating on him but he is denying he is khaniis and constantly trash Somalis, if he keeps his acts that is fine with me but slandering us 24hrs for likes is intolerable.
:manny:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Trending