Can Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistanis aren't so conservative either, indoensia and I can go on. You do not need to provide any sorts of proof because the natives there are allowed to wear it.

How is it a security risk when a niqabi has NEVER been responsible for major security breach? If a muslim commits a crime it is usually a man not a woman. Don't spit nonsense just for argument's sake.

It has. There's been cases of terrorist men hiding in niqbas both in Somalia and outside.

It has. There's been cases of terrorist men hiding in niqbas both in Somalia and outside.
lol. Any man can do that? Bank robbers regularly wear masks to conceal their identities and rob banks. I expected better from you honestly.

why do you constantly attack Islam? you live in a western country, so no one is forcing you to stay in a religion which you disagree with 99% of its doctrine. :pacspit:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
lol. Any man can do that? Bank robbers regularly wear masks to conceal their identities and rob banks. I expected better from you honestly.

yes they do but the difference between the balaclava and niqab is one is banned while the other is not. The niqab should be banned and so should the jilbab. Hijab and Abaya are the true Islamic attire. The other things are extreme.

@Somali psycho who me? I don't always attack Islam I defend and criticize when necessary. It's my right don't like it then move along.

yes they do but the difference between the balaclava and niqab is one is banned while the other is not. The niqab should be banned and so should the jilbab. Hijab and Abaya are the true Islamic attire. The other things are extreme.
And we are back to you being the scholar and the judge deciding what is "true" islamic attire and what isn't. If they are the true islamic attire maxaa kuu diiday inaad xidahto? The jilbab doesn't hide the identity of a woman so why ban it?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And we are back to you being the scholar and the judge deciding what is "true" islamic attire and what isn't. If they are the true islamic attire maxaa kuu diiday inaad xidahto? The jilbab doesn't hide the identity of a woman so why ban it?

I don't wanna wear them! :kanyeshrug:

What's so wrong with the fact that hijab and abaya are the true attire and that jilbab and niqab/burka came from extremism? The Abaya is enough.

I don't wanna wear them! :kanyeshrug:

What's so wrong with the fact that hijab and abaya are the true attire and that jilbab and niqab/burka came from extremism? The Abaya is enough.
And these women want to wear the jilbab.:manny: Can you not allow them to make the same choice you are making?:kanyehmm:

Abayas are recent inventions. islam is concerned with modesty..it doesn't ordain a particular dressing style to do it. You can take bunch of macawuus and saw them together wear them as a jilbab and as long as it is covering you..you are fulfilling the requirement of covering up. I'd recommend you take an interest in your religion and learn it because you display almost no knowledge of Islam.

I am out.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And these women want to wear the jilbab.:manny: Can you not allow them to make the same choice you are making?:kanyehmm:

Abayas are recent inventions. islam is concerned with modesty..it doesn't ordain a particular dressing style to do it. You can take bunch of macawuus and saw them together wear them as a jilbab and as long as it is covering you..you are fulfilling the requirement of covering up. I'd recommend you take an interest in your religion and learn it because you display almost no knowledge of Islam.

I am out.

Abayas are not offensive and they do the job and cover up right. The women that wear jilbab say it's because of Islam which is a lie Jilbab has nothing to do with Islam just like the Burka and Niqab. I'm done. I would still ban it. InshAllah one day I will.

Abayas are not offensive and they do the job and cover up right. The women that wear jilbab say it's because of Islam which is a lie Jilbab has nothing to do with Islam just like the Burka and Niqab. I'm done. I would still ban it. InshAllah one day I will.

Can you proof it has nothing to do with Islam? Provide proof from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

I don't know how you can sit there and call them liars. You pride yourself for being a radical feminist but you can't even let women choose their own attire and want to dictate to them. Sometimes you don't make any sense and you contradict yourself.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Can you proof it has nothing to do with Islam? Provide proof from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

I don't know how you can sit there and call them liars. You pride yourself for being a radical feminist but you can't even let women choose their own attire and want to dictate to them. Sometimes you don't make any sense and you contradict yourself.

There's been a ton of research done that indicates the jilbab/niqab and burka either came from pagans or were adapted when Islam reached Persia.

I am a feminist. And as a feminist I'm against women being told to cover their face. The niqab is sexist. I don't see any of you guys criticizing my stance on the hijab or abaya.

There's been a ton of research done that indicates the jilbab/niqab and burka either came from pagans or were adapted when Islam reached Persia.

I am a feminist. And as a feminist I'm against women being told to cover their face. The niqab is sexist. I don't see any of you guys criticizing my stance on the hijab or abaya.

Do you have proof from Qur'an and Sunnah? I don't really care for research done by anti-islam crowd and those reformist Muslims who also have an issue with parts ot Shariah Law.

If you were a true feminist you would campaign for women to wear whatever they want. You really sound like those cadaan folk who keep yapping about how oppressed muslim women are. Niqab, jilbab, hijab and abayah are all part of Islam. By calling to ban it you are breaching the rights of those women who you claim to defend. This might sound crazy to you but Muslim women do CHOOSE to wear niqaab or jilbaab out of their own volition.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The beauty of Islam is it gives us women choices. If you want to wear Niqab it's your choice, if you want to wear headscarf then it's your choice. I wish a mofo would try and snatch that off a woman. I wish a mofo would.

With that being said, I've seen the light people. I appreciate my Somali sisters who wear the big hijab. I would just tell them to wear mute colors that's all.

One Religion, one love. Peace and love.

tumblr_mr8vi2a9V91se8njpo1_500.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Do you have proof from Qur'an and Sunnah? I don't really care for research done by anti-islam crowd and those reformist Muslims who also have an issue with parts ot Shariah Law.

If you were a true feminist you would campaign for women to wear whatever they want. You really sound like those cadaan folk who keep yapping about how oppressed muslim women are. Niqab, jilbab, hijab and abayah are all part of Islam. By calling to ban it you are breaching the rights of those women who you claim to defend. This might sound crazy to you but Muslim women do CHOOSE to wear niqaab or jilbaab out of their own volition.

There a different types of feminism. Islam does not tell you to cover your face does it? Most of these garments have been recently introduced/forced on Somalis by extremist.

Just like I don't approve of women objectifying themselves I don't approve of women covering their faces. I'm more than fine with the hijab and abaya. This is my opinion.

There a different types of feminism. Islam does not tell you to cover your face does it? Most of these garments have been recently introduced/forced on Somalis by extremist.

Just like I don't approve of women objectifying themselves I don't approve of women covering their faces. I'm more than fine with the hijab and abaya. This is my opinion.

Exactly! It is just your opinion and it's not supported by Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts