Can Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni I like women but I don't like cheap ones. So I am not interested in whatever you are trying to sell.Ever wondered
why I am the only guy in SS that never messaged you? Your not my cup of tea sweety.

drakelaugh.png

No I never wondered lmao You think a fool like you cross my mind? Boy you don't have a right to think that highly of yourself.

Bohol

VIP
@Barni It is called self confidence, you should try it sometime. I don't need to post half naked pictures of me for validation from
strangers in a forum.

:mjohreally:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni It is called self confidence, you should try it sometime. I don't need to post half naked pictures of me for validation from
strangers in a forum.

:mjohreally:

A guy who constantly lies about women checking for him should never utter the word validation. And I never posted my pics on SSpot they were stolen!

Bohol

VIP
I never lie, I provide solid evidence if asked. While you shared those pictures with all guys in SS, even twerking videos. Go away
. You have no ounce of respect in my eyes.

A5Evp.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I never lie, I provide solid evidence if asked. While you shared those pictures with all guys in SS, even twerking videos. Go away
. You have no ounce of respect in my eyes.

A5Evp.gif

LMAO. You're lying now to make a point? LMAO I've never shared twerking videos or even pics. If you have receipts then bring them.

Small boys always lie to gain points. It's something I've learned over the years.

Bohol

VIP
Like I said you are too ugly for me abaayo. It is like Precious trying to hit on Brad Pitt. Every
newcomer SS girl wants to get famous by trying to rub herself on Duke, cajiib.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Like I said you are too ugly for me abaayo. It is like Precious trying to hit on Brad Pitt. Every
newcomer SS girl wants to get famous by trying to rub herself on Duke, cajiib.

No. The fact that you have the balls to write that. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

And where's the twerk video you talked about or the pics you said I was sending? LMAO. typical boys always have to lie about women. It's pathetic.

what are you talking about? 17 year old boy don't come for me before I post your DMs where you're literally begging for my attention...
Do it. f*ck you think I care. Half the posts are jokes. If you wanna post from our chat make sure to post the whole thing or I'll do it for you. That'll show the whole SSpot what kinda person you are.

And don't act like I was the only one replying. You want me xabibi, add me on Snapchat and we can chat there in privacy :westbrookswag:

Still got them pics waiting for you :sass2:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Do it. f*ck you think I care. Half the posts are jokes. If you wanna post from our chat make sure to post the whole thing or I'll do it for you

And don't act like I was the only one replying. You want me xabibi, add me on Snapchat and we can chat there in privacy :westbrookswag:

Still got them pics waiting for you :sass2:

Like I said before no thank you! And I know you like cock but there's no reason for you to be publicly sucking one on SSpot. :fantasia2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts