Can Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the jilbab is offensive no one is against the Hijab or people covering themselves up. I've seen 6 year old Somali girls dragging a multi colored jilbab

Why can't this be promoted?

c5eb1379ab40851110b4ad8d44ed9c98.jpg

SHe's covered up from head to toe and looks very fashionable. And don't yall wanna spread Islam? Whenever I see a fashionable hijabi I for a mini second consider the hijab but when I see a jilbab I shed tears.
The choice people make should not offend you. Whether they wear a gazillion colored tent or something that looks like the girl you posted. Why should it offend you?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The choice people make should not offend you. Whether they wear a gazillion colored tent or something that looks like the girl you posted. Why should it offend you?

Does nudity offend you? I always find it funny when pro-jilbab/niqab people scorn at shorts, bikinis and other very western clothing's. It offends me because it's not presentable unless you're starring as Voldemort.

Does nudity offend you? I always find it funny when pro-jilbab/niqab people scorn at shorts, bikinis and other very western clothing's. It offends me because it's not presentable unless you're starring as Voldemort.
It doesn't offend me. I find it disgusting but I don't go ahead and attack people for their choices. The most I'll do is talk to the person and tell them to cover up if I feel like they won't feel offended. If not I move on. As for gaalo women I don't look at them nor do I talk to them. Alhamdulilah. You think you are a making a choice by not wearing a hijab and uncovering your hair, wearing shirts that reveal you but you don't consider a choice when a woman CHOOSES to do the opposite and cover up. Why is that? Why is it a choice for you and NOT a choice for them?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It doesn't offend me. I find it disgusting but I don't go ahead and attack people for their choices. The most I'll do is talk to the person and tell them to cover up if I feel like they won't feel offended. If not I move on. As for gaalo women I don't look at them nor do I talk to them. Alhamdulilah. You think you are a making a choice by not wearing a hijab and uncovering your hair, wearing shirts that reveal you but you don't consider a choice when a woman CHOOSES to do the opposite and cover up. Why is that? Why is it a choice for you and NOT a choice for them?

The most you do is state your opinion something I regularly do. I've discussed with many women who wear jilbabs and niqabs, most of them are told or pressured to wear it.

The most you do is state your opinion something I regularly do. I've discussed with many women who wear jilbabs and niqabs, most of them are told or pressured to wear it.
Maybe most of the women you've discussed it with were pressured to wear it but that doesn't extend to the rest of the Muslim women who wear it. Majority of women are not pressured or coerced or force to wear it. It sounds like you'd ban the hijab if you were ever to gain enough power to rule over people.

They can wear whatever the hell they like but take off your ninja mask when you're in a store or bank or picking up your kids from school or when the police pull you over and need to identify you or I'll rip it off for you. We don't need that in public. It is a public safety concern.

They can wear whether the hell they like but take off your ninja mask when you're in a store or bank or picking up your kids from school or when the police pull you over and need to identify you or I'll rip it off for you. We don't need that in public. It is a public safety concern.
In those situations I think even those women would agree with you. You can't rip off anything gacanta bidix mid ka salaaman baat tahay waryaa meel fariiso.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Maybe most of the women you've discussed it with were pressured to wear it but that doesn't extend to the rest of the Muslim women who wear it. Majority of women are not pressured or coerced or force to wear it. It sounds like you'd ban the hijab if you were ever to gain enough power to rule over people.

I would never ban the hijab or abaya. The Hijab and Abaya are a part of Islam and people have a right to exercise their religious beliefs. I would ban the jilbab and niqab in a heartbeat tho.

In those situations I think even those women would agree with you. You can't rip off anything gacanta bidix mid ka salaaman baat tahay waryaa meel fariiso.

Most will not agree.

Also take it off when you're in exams and tests at school. Your face must match your student ID.

I will rip it off myself best believe that.

I would never ban the hijab or abaya. The Hijab and Abaya are a part of Islam and people have a right to exercise their religious beliefs. I would ban the jilbab and niqab in a heartbeat tho.
You don't decide what is part of Islam and what isn't. No offense but you know very little about Islam. Now would it be okay with you if I wanted to ban the way you dress because it isn't part of Islam? Or the way women from the west dress which isn't part of any religion? Who are you to dictate how certain people from anywhere with or without religion dress?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You don't decide what is part of Islam and what isn't. No offense but you know very little about Islam. Now would it be okay with you if I wanted to ban the way you dress because it isn't part of Islam? Or the way women from the west dress which isn't part of any religion? Who are you to dictate how certain people from anywhere with or without religion dress?

Islam already prohibits me from wearing the clothes I currently wear in the west so you point makes no sense. I'm not allowed to wear jeans or shorts in 90% of Muslim countries.

Islam already prohibits me from wearing the clothes I currently wear in the west so you point makes no sense. I'm not allowed to wear jeans or shorts in 90% of Muslim countries.
Ideally it does and other than in Saudi arabia, Afghanistan, Iran and somalia name any other country in which you couldn't wear your jeans and tops? Let's remove religion from the topic for a sec..if amish women from the U.S wanted to wear a niqab what gives you the right to ban it from them?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ideally it does and other than in Saudi arabia, Afghanistan, Iran and somalia name any other country in which you couldn't wear your jeans and tops? Let's remove religion from the topic for a sec..if amish women from the U.S wanted to wear a niqab what gives you the right to ban it from them?

Niqab is a security risk just like the balaclava
It has nothing to do with Islam
It came from pagan Bedouins to protect their eyes from the sand

Most of the Muslim nation were you can wear jeans and shorts are countries where you can present proof you're a tourist and have a western passport. Turkey is so far the only secular one.

Amish people and those other Anabaptists live away from society. All they do is farm. They don't see people. They are like the lost Brazilian tribes with no human contact. It doesn't make a difference if they choose to wear niqab or not. They don't deal with any institutions or the general public. They don't have bank accounts. They don't have cars. All they have is tractors and animals.

Poor example

Niqab is a security risk just like the balaclava
It has nothing to do with Islam
It came from pagan Bedouins to protect their eyes from the sand

Most of the Muslim nation were you can wear jeans and shorts are countries where you can present proof you're a tourist and have a western passport. Turkey is so far the only secular one.
Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistanis aren't so conservative either, indoensia and I can go on. You do not need to provide any sorts of proof because the natives there are allowed to wear it.

How is it a security risk when a niqabi has NEVER been responsible for major security breach? If a muslim commits a crime it is usually a man not a woman. Don't spit nonsense just for argument's sake.

Amish people and those other Anabaptists live away from society. All they do is farm. They don't see people. They are like the lost Brazilian tribes with no human contact. It doesn't make a difference if they choose to wear niqab or not. They don't deal with any institutions or the general public. They don't have bank accounts. They don't have cars. All they have is tractors and animals.

Poor example
I have already said at banks, schools, cash registers, DMVS and all place that require a facial math to IDs, women who wear niqab should remove it but what you two are arguing for is the prohibition of jilbaba and niqab altogether. Also if I recall, niqab wasn't even part of the discussion until you came in. We are talking about the big jilbab that barni wants to ban and NO this doesn't include the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.