Can we abolish Qabil

I just donโ€™t agree with the concept of greater Somalia, nothing about it makes sense to me. If it impossibly happened, how would it work if there are many clans that want to be the leader? than what happens if war breaks out? which qabil are they now goinf to blame? Is just going to be chaos. You lot can't even bring back ogaden yet talk about this fantasy. Is hilariously embarassing.

There is logic in Somaliweyne and that's why that kind of ideal persists. Currently, in both Kenya and Ethiopia, the Somali regions are underfunded and ignored in comparison to the other regions. This is the human development index for Ethiopia, note how the Somali region is at the bottom, only Afar region is worse.

Screenshot_20240702-112241_Samsung Internet.jpg

Another interesting thing is Ethiopians consider the Somali region their land, but Somali people are not their people. When you look at videos they make of "Tribes of Ethiopia" they mention Tigray, Amhara, Oromo, Hararis, Afar, never Somali. And Somali is the 3rd biggest tribe in Ethiopia. So they also intentionally leave Somalis out of the culture.

And this is only in Ethiopia. In Kenya, they other Somali Kenyans by calling them "illegal Somalis" like their families haven't been there for centuries if not millenia. They conveniently ignore NFD being Somali land. The Somali region is also underfunded.

As long as that disparity exists, the concept of Somaliweyne will exist in the people in Ethiopia and Kenya.

There is logic in Somaliweyne and that's why that kind of ideal persists. Currently, in both Kenya and Ethiopia, the Somali regions are underfunded and ignored in comparison to the other regions. This is the human development index for Ethiopia, note how the Somali region is at the bottom, only Afar region is worse.

View attachment 333388

Another interesting thing is Ethiopians consider the Somali region their land, but Somali people are not their people. When you look at videos they make of "Tribes of Ethiopia" they mention Tigray, Amhara, Oromo, Hararis, Afar, never Somali. And Somali is the 3rd biggest tribe in Ethiopia. So they also intentionally leave Somalis out of the culture.

And this is only in Ethiopia. In Kenya, they other Somali Kenyans by calling them "illegal Somalis" like their families haven't been there for centuries if not millenia. They conveniently ignore NFD being Somali land. The Somali region is also underfunded.

As long as that disparity exists, the concept of Somaliweyne will exist in the people in Ethiopia and Kenya.
Why cznt Somalia focus in getting back ogaden and nfd instead of meddling in S-lsnd business. Somalia is such a joke can't even do their own shoe laces

I do not mean one man ruling for 2 generations.

An example i want to emulate is the ccp of China. The Chinese unified all their warring states and kicked out foriegn influence under the first dictator Mao. Then the era of reform and development began under Deng Xiaoping and was continued with successive leaders.

The way to change Somali society is by having a class of ideologically driven elites that over the decades slowly build and shape the country like what was done in China.

But with a Nationalist party for Somalis.

This was done many times in countries that had industrialisation like Japan, a ruling class that wiped out everyone else that had power and built the country up.

A single strongman dictator with a cult of personality alone Can't achieve it but a party can.
Let not forget my friend that the CCP took power by force with more than 10 million deaths and it took a decades of unrest and massacres for their rule to be truly stable.

for a true Somali nationalist movement an armed conflict isn't a good thing because the warlords will unite against us and let not forget Kenya and Ethiopia who will fight us.

I believe in slow changing and people support that will eventually topple the Somali rulling system.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Why cznt Somalia focus in getting back ogaden and nfd instead of meddling in S-lsnd business. Somalia is such a joke can't even do their own shoe laces
No such thing as Somaliland only Dir Isaaq and Dhulbahante that live in the territory drawn by British government in Berlin conference. It had no relevance to us Dir in Awdal.

Let not forget my friend that the CCP took power by force with more than 10 million deaths and it took a decades of unrest and massacres for their rule to be truly stable.

for a true Somali nationalist movement an armed conflict isn't a good thing because the warlords will unite against us and let not forget Kenya and Ethiopia who will fight us.

I believe in slow changing and people support that will eventually topple the Somali rulling system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
This is why people call yall zoo. Because some of act like zoo animals with no brain.
You have progressed from Saint Edna's "We're the good Somalis" and have now tried to force a new identity.

This will not work in Awdal and Khatumo we're not a part of your project