Can you imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If @waraabe started suffering from dementia & he forgot what tribe he is or somaliland :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ:
He does this every other day, he curses Somali land and its people then the next year he's curses anyone who utters Somaliland. I used to think it was funny at first but then I realized he might actually be bipolar, and I've decided not to egg him on anymore.

waraabe

Your superior
He does this every other day, he curses Somali land and its people then the next year he's curses anyone who utters Somaliland. I used to think it was funny at first but then I realized he might actually suffer from bipolar, and I've decided not to egg him on anymore.

I am not dogmatic like you, I will critically analyse my comments and insult when they deserve so. I have to see you criticise puntland province of Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bruh imagine @Cognitivedissonance finding out his dealer moved to Sweden :mjcry:
I imagine @Mohamud to look like this in real life
IMG_3317.PNG

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::lolbron::russ::pachah1::drakelaugh:

Imagine CD attempting to blow up a bagel shop after he suspected the owner of being transcorporatist reptilian shapeshifter :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts