Can you imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Reiko I preferred you when you thought I was a terrorist drug addict now you're just boring you don't even fight back when I vehemently attack you tumbleweed wallahi you went from a pot mouth sailor to mother Teresa over night nacaala tumbleweed you're no bueno.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko I preferred you when you thought I was a terrorist drug addict now you're just boring you don't even fight back when I vehemently attack you tumbleweed wallahi you went from a pot mouth sailor to mother Teresa over night nacaala tumbleweed you're no bueno.
I prefer keeping peace with in tolka.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I prefer keeping peace with in tolka.
It's only banter b, wallahi I'm never serious on here besides you've said it yourself am fair when it comes to the haterade kkkk unleash your inner Sasha fierce kkkk don't hold back let me feel the wrath of the idol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reiko That's why I don't comment on your thread no more you've become boring when I come at you, you keep it moving by stepping like a centipede.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
On a serious note doe you do come across as a man when you're typing it's a shame you haven't got the tools in real life kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.