Can you imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dutchess if you wasn't married wallahi waa kugu qaban lahaa don't be fooled by my online persona I'm a gentleman who's chivalrous & kind hearted warm & affectionate, with a woman like you by my side I can conquer the world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine if your mom's siil wasn't dryer than the sahara? I wouldn't have to spend a fortune on lube.
Typical Moryan glorifying rape culture what complete savage, we don't want to hear anymore of your rape fantasies you despicable creature who has total contempt for females. :ufdup: You fucking glorifier of rape culture :pacspit:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Typical Moryan glorifying rape culture what complete savage, we don't want to hear anymore of your rape fantasies you despicable creature who has total contempt for females. :ufdup: You fucking glorifier of rape culture :pacspit:
Who said anything about rape? She comes to me ready and willing. She's getting up there in years though, her nether regions are hydrologically challenged.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Who said anything about rape? She comes to me ready and willing. She's getting up there in years though, her nether regions are hydrologically challenged.
I've seen your previous comment where you were fanaticising about raping wholesale, you're sick & twisted, I find your glorifying of rape culture to be repugnant take your rape fantasies elsewhere you Jack the Ripper prevented perverse rapist:susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I've seen your previous comment where you were fanaticising about raping wholesale, you're sick & twisted, I find your glorifying of rape culture to be repugnant take your rape fantasies elsewhere you Jack the Ripper prevented perverse rapist:susp:
One things for sure though, I didn't rape your mom. She needed a man who could please her, and since your pops ain't up to the challenge, I humbly obliged. She's considering leaving him for me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's absolutely despicable how you talk about women & dehumanise them, your disdain for women emanates from every enounce of what you say. :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's beneath me to argue with a rapist Jack the Ripper types so I'll let you continue with your rape fantasies unabated, Godspeed

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You could take a Moryan out the rape culture but you can't take the rape culture out a Moryan :chrisfreshhah:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
giphy.gif

You're losing your touch CD. You're getting boring. You used to be much more creative with your insults.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
giphy.gif

You're losing your touch CD. You're getting boring. You used to be much more creative with your insults.
You haven't got a scintilla of empathy for women surely out of everyone one must respect the womb that bore you. Dastardly & wicked is one who glorifies rape wholesale keep dragging your knuckles you nefarious monstrosity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.