Canadian govt revokes citizenship of at least 1 Somali today

Status
Not open for further replies.
mohamed-hersi.jpg

Here is the terrorist Mohamed Hersi who I remember Buranbuur saying was a member of that other website

When I saw the title that is what came to mind. :damn:

Dude, if you are indeed what you pretend to be online and you live in Canada then you better you watch yourself before you wreck yourself. Well, unless hooyo & aabo made some good business back home and you're all set (that's if you're even lucky not to go to jail first). Otherwise, :ufdup:

Saad Khalid is a Saudi. Never mind.

@Kaafiye is upset today. He thought he can change our values and beliefs but his friends have had their citizenship revoked. Kaafiye had suffered a big loss today.

Thank you Mr PM for protecting us from the terrorists

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
mohamed-hersi.jpg

Here is the terrorist Mohamed Hersi who I remember Buranbuur saying was a member of that other website

Yes, he was a prominent member of that other forum in the mid-2000s. He was actually very pro-TFG and anti-ICU/Shabaab during his time on the forum. He did a 180 after meeting a Somali online and that person ended up being a CSIS informant. I suspect that was Somali-Star/moderatemuslim.

I would say I feel bad for him, but he chose to risk everything for certain death by joining that death cult. I feel for his mother though. :francis:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Does the revoking of citizenship include people born in Canada, or does it just apply to dual citizens/immigrants who obtained Canadian citizenship?

All Muslims like Kaafiye should be taken out Osama style.

This guy is despicable, seriously who on earth would wish death on an online character whom you had disagreement with.

Those so called liberals/atheists are the true extremists and terrorists and its evident to any rational humans those guys are hypocrite who time after time have shown their determinations to trample on the human dignity of people they disagree with.

I advice you to seek fella because you are beyond pathetic.

Abdi buur aka hood reporter you are not included, you have certified troll pass :lebronwait:

Does the revoking of citizenship include people born in Canada, or does it just apply to dual citizens/immigrants who obtained Canadian citizenship?

Those born inside or outside Canada with dual citizenship. But many countries like Somalia give you automatic citizenship if you're part of the ethnic group even if you've never applied or physically had a passport

This guy is despicable, seriously who on earth would wish death on an online character whom you had disagreement with.

Those so called liberals/atheists are the true extremists and terrorists and its evident to any rational humans those guys are hypocrite who time after time have shown their determinations to trample on the human dignity of people they disagree with.

:mjlol::hemad:

Q

Queen Carawelo

AJ you must really hate your family eh, you're projecting your personal issues on all Muslims.

Did you even watch cartoons as a child? Did your parents buy toys or was it haram to play with toys?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Abdi buur aka hood reporter you are not included, you have certified troll pass :lebronwait:

It's not Atheists who are being deported or having their citizenship revoked for terrorism. :mjlaugh:

It's not Atheists who are being deported or having their citizenship revoked for terrorism. :mjlaugh:

I may have generalised a bit, but atheist extremists like this cidd monkey have real hate in their heart and should seek medical help before it too late.

We should fight all kinda of extremist but i don't see you condemning his hate speech but i have witness you condemn kaafiye countless times, why the double standards or is one rule for muslims and another for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.