Tribal elder advises the father of Luul to forgive her killer and give him another wife.

This is one of the calamities we have as Somalis. We have low IQ women who believe a man can r-word them and chop them up like the case I was talking about and his qabil can pay diya. Why even come for the men when we have women like that walking around?

Im_āœØ

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
No, show me where is it says a man can rape a woman and his qabil can pay diya on his behalf. If youā€™re going to suggest something we need evidence? Google is free but I donā€™t see it.
Didnt suggest anything. Your twisting my words again. All i said was that the concept of diyo itself is halal, not towards rape. Again, have a good day.

NidarNidar

ā™šSargon of Adalā™š
VIP
Women reinforce a lot of this misogynistic behaviour, I highly doubt any sane man who is in a position of power as an elder would push this sort of thing, at best the man who murdered her family would try to pay the blood price if rejected, his death would be the only solution or war.

Didnt suggest anything. Your twisting my words again. All i said was that the concept of diyo itself is halal, not towards rape. Again, have a good day.
Nope, you twisted my words. You tried to say I was against Diya and that Diya is offered when a woman is r-worded which is what I was talking about. Diya is for manslaughter and then when I questioned you, you tried to say I was against Diya. I was talking about rape, so please explain how a man can rape a woman and just get his tribe members to give Diya on his behalf and he gets to walk free with it any punishment?

Im_āœØ

Quote where i said that pls? Diya can be payed because he killed her. The case of sa would be different.

I do think that Somalis need to sit together and discuss HG behaviour at some point. At some point when you are always the 'common denominator'. It means there is a huge sickness within the leadership of this clan/organisation. I don't think there is a clan in Somalia that has the same track record when it comes to crimes. Even unarmed minority girls didn't escape their clutches, till this day, they squat in stolen houses across South Somalia. And they have forced themselves into towns and cities they never inhabited prior to the civil war. Look at the demographics, and political and clan conflicts in Marka and Barawe for god's sake. It's 2024, and they're still at it.

Even when you discuss the civil war, within Hawiye, they tend to point the finger at HG when it comes to rape and stealing houses/land.

I've heard from a couple of HG elders that since 1993, there's been a terrible issue with disorganization and getting the various groups/youth to heed authority. Many of them have mentioned the Bloody Monday massacre by the US military (Abdi House Raid) that occurred during a peace conference (and the funnily enough, also a HG summit to vote Caydiid out of politics and to withdraw support from him for the atrocities being committed by the USC) in 1993.

They stated that many respected HG sheikhs and elders were killed in the raid, leaving a void in leadership which lead to disorganization and chaos. This could be one of the reasons as why we still see HG groups still wildin out and expanding in the south.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quote where i said that pls? Diya can be payed because he killed her. The case of sa would be different.
IMG_4823.jpeg

I literally mentioned R-word. That was the post you replied to and now youā€™re back tracking and lying and suggesting Iā€™m against Diya in general when Diya in Islam is mostly for manslaughter.

Thats vile and dishonest.

In Islam a man killing and r-wording is in fact death, especially with the use of weapons. Google is free which is what you love to say!

Im_āœØ

View attachment 343417

I literally mentioned R-word. That was the post you replied to and now youā€™re back tracking and lying and suggesting Iā€™m against Diya in general when Diya in Islam is mostly for manslaughter.

YOUR vile and dishonest. Anyway like i shouldve done before, the convo has now ended. Go find an innocent farax to slander and lie against. Im not replying to your comments anymore. Keep yapping :hillarybiz:

Im_āœØ

View attachment 343417

In Islam a man killing and r-wording is in fact death, especially with the use of weapons. Google is free which is what you love to say!
And excorsism is free which is the cure to a feminazi mindset!

And excorsism is free which is the cure to a feminazi mindset!
So correcting you when you literally implied that a man can pay diya for r-wording a woman is part of Islam is feminism?

Wallahi these pick mes get worse and worse.

I said show me in Islam in which a man can not only get others to pay diya on his behalf and walk away Scott free without punishment for rape is allowed in Islam?

Youā€™re devilish indeed and a liar.

Im_āœØ

So correcting you when you literally implied that a man can pay diya for r-wording a woman is part of Islam is feminism?

Wallahi these pick mes get worse and worse.

I said show me in Islam in which a man can not only get others to pay diya on his behalf and walk away Scott free without punishment for rape is allowed in Islam?

Youā€™re devilish indeed and a liar.
Continue slandering me sis. I love itšŸ˜šŸ˜ On yawmul qiyama i shall indeed get my justice. ā€˜Devilishā€™ ā€˜liarā€™ ā€˜pickmeā€™ thats 3 good deeds so far.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I stand corrected, it was @_Yusuf_ and @Hilmaam, but you did not correct them either. So, what does silence mean in the face of misogyny? Approval, or you simply don't care.

View attachment 343400
Clans is ignorance and fighting over scarce resources. women and kids should be outside this ignorant system of random killings. Term for it called brimagedo and states who outside conflict . She can represent clan in good stuff like govt position not clan war. Kkk picture below shows when line blurred and roles get confused

@Im_āœØ

youā€™re probably the worst poster here that has 0 integrity. I was clearly talking about rape which it said in my post in black and white. When I questioned you, instead of saying no, I meant manslaughter, you doubled down and said I was against the Islamic practice of Diya.

When you realized I clocked your ignorant ass, you then called me a ā€˜feministā€™. If in a feminist, youā€™re a lying pick me who lies about the deen and others and I have no patience your ilk who are a disgrace to womanhood.

The proof is there for everyone to see so donā€™t hide behind calling me a feminist.

YOUR vile and dishonest. Anyway like i shouldve done before, the convo has now ended. Go find an innocent farax to slander and lie against. Im not replying to your comments anymore. Keep yapping :hillarybiz:

You and @Angelina are jumping at each other's throat over a misunderstanding. You, Im, are confusing a practice done in Somali culture for the actual mandated punishment for r*pe in Islam. It's in old Somali culture that the victim's family would be paid off (diya) in the event of r*pe, if they declined the offer to wed the victim to the perpetrator.

In Islam though, the punishment of r*pe is death. There's some extra clauses, like whether or not the victim was r*ped under the threat of violence/death, if the perpetrator is married or not (in which he'd get 100 lashes if he was unmarried and didn't r*pe the victim under the threat of violence/death). But the general punishment is death.

Continue slandering me sis. I love itšŸ˜šŸ˜ On yawmul qiyama i shall indeed get my justice. ā€˜Devilishā€™ ā€˜liarā€™ ā€˜pickmeā€™ thats 3 good deeds so far.
Slander, itā€™s clear to see in 4K

IMG_4823.jpeg

This is YOU lying about me:

IMG_4824.jpeg

Where does it say in the deen that Diya is halal when it comes to rape cases?

Where did I suggest that Iā€™m against Diya in general in cases that warrant it like manslaughter?

when I asked you these valid questions which you know you canā€™t answer without looking like a clown, you then called me ā€˜feministā€™.

If Iā€™m a slanderer so are you!

You and @Angelina are jumping at each other's throat over a misunderstanding. You, Im, are confusing a practice done in Somali culture for the actual mandated punishment for r*pe in Islam. It's in old Somali culture that the victim's family would be paid off (diya) in the event of r*pe, if they declined the offer to wed the victim to the perpetrator.

In Islam though, the punishment of r*pe is death. There's some extra clauses, like whether or not the victim was r*ped under the threat of violence/death, if the perpetrator is married or not (in which he'd get 100 lashes if he was unmarried and didn't r*pe the victim under the threat of violence/death). But the general punishment is death.
Nope, there isnā€™t a misunderstanding. I clearly made myself clear In that black and white post I was talking about r-word. Then later on I made it clear that Diya is basically in case of manslaughter. She then proceeded to say I was against Diya in general and later on doubled down by calling a ā€˜feministā€™.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Usually I donā€™t trust what that twitter user posts but i watched the video and this man Suldaan Hooley advises the father of Luul Abdelazizz to forgive the killer and give his other daughter to the man who killed Luul.

I canā€™t believe this man was given a platform on some sort of Somali channel and is spouting this. You can fight me on this and much as you want, but Somali society is incredibly misogynistic. The lives of women arenā€™t valued and this man has such little value for women that heā€™ll advise that a grieving father forgive the man that burnt his daughter alive and in fact give him another daughter to potentially kill.

And before you argue with me and say itā€™s ā€™one manā€™ itā€™s been several and theyā€™re been vocal.
We should scrape off the involvement of relatives in the justice system. They are asking him to give up,since our justice system and culture give the relatives of the victim the power to free the murderer.

Nope, there isnā€™t a misunderstanding. I clearly made myself clear In that black and white post I was talking about r-word. Then later on I made it clear that Diya is basically in case of manslaughter. She then proceeded to say I was against Diya in general and later on doubled down by calling a ā€˜feministā€™.

*Her misunderstanding of the deen

*Her misunderstanding of the deen
Nah, she said google is free and then called me a feminist. If sheā€™s serious about the deen, she would have googled it herself instead of saying nonsense with her chest. Also what woman seriously believes she can be r-worded and chopped up and a man get away with it by someone else paying Diya on his behalf? Does such a woman even have an ounce of self perseverance and the fact that she was quick to call me a ā€˜feministā€™ for correcting her tells me everything I need to know.

Trending

Latest posts