Caribbean Black Woman Vents About the Dysfunction in Her Community. Would You Say the Same Applies to Ours?

I don’t see it to that extent happening in our community. Yes, there is a huge drug problem happening in the Somali community especially pertaining to the youth, but on the other spectrum you also see young Somalis building a career for themselves and getting married ect.

Why you always have some negative threads? All gender and race wars 😂
I love drama
Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Statistically ciyaalsuuq bums usually tend to be a byproduct of lower IQ/income and affects everyone in the family including woman, just in non-violent ways.
This trope of the doctor sister with a felon brother is disingenuous and is not grounded in reality

Statistically ciyaalsuuq bums usually tend to be a byproduct of lower IQ/income and affects everyone in the family including woman, just in non-violent ways.
This trope of the doctor sister with a felon brother is disingenuous and is not grounded in reality
Nope, no it’s not. Ive seen it with my own eyes in the Somali community and wallahi Allah is my witness I know at least three doctors and tie their brother is locked up and one has a brother that is near enough a bum.