"Chad" woman beater gets 800 matches on dating app (experiment) 😂

It’s a common phenomenon, but both men and women don’t bother to read the bio on dating apps.

A beautiful woman should do a similar experiment and say she’s abusive to men or a gold digger and you’ll see she will have double the matches of that guy. Men too hardly read the profile. This isn’t surprising to most people. The first thing people on apps care about is indeed looks. Very different to the real world in which people can go off on other things along with looks like charm, charisma, humor, confidence ect. In the real world, an average man who is humorous and kind with a clean record will get a much better quality partner over a good looking but weird and abusive traits. It’s a no brainer.

Actual real studies show that men who are criminally inclined and violent don’t have good relationship outcomes. This has been well studied.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Looks is everything even if your a mass murderer but have a handsome face and body women will fall heads over heel for you its a cruel world we live in 🤷‍♂️

It’s a common phenomenon, but both men and women don’t bother to read the bio on dating apps.

A beautiful woman should do a similar experiment and say she’s abusive to men or a gold digger and you’ll see she will have double the matches of that guy. Men too hardly read the profile. This isn’t surprising to most people. The first thing people on apps care about is indeed looks. Very different to the real world in which people can go off on other things along with looks like charm, charisma, humor, confidence ect. In the real world, an average man who is humorous and kind with a clean record will get a much better quality partner over a good looking but weird and abusive traits. It’s a no brainer.

Actual real studies show that men who are criminally inclined and violent don’t have good relationship outcomes. This has been well studied.
800 Women didn't read the bio of his profile lol are you sure? Stop coping. That's also not true a 5'5 handsome looking man with a good personality will have far less appeal than a 6'2 ugly average looking man with a shit personality. I can link studies if you want.

800 Women didn't read the bio of his profile lol are you sure? Stop coping. That's also not true a 5'5 average looking man with a good personality will have far less appeal than a 6'2 ugly looking man with a shit personality. I can link studies if you want.
Link in studies about men who are abusive and criminally inclined. Those men don’t fare better either, so stop with the black pill nonsense.

Also, how do you know if a good percentage are bots? Like come on!

It’s a dating app and yes, looks are the overwhelming thing people focus on when they don’t have any other information to go off on.

Women and men with literally 0 on their profile apart from a good looking pic literally get hundreds of swipes as well.

It’s like incels and redpillers don’t know that water is wet.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
the thing I want to know is did he get these messages because or despite putting on his profile that he has a criminal record for beating a woman... like did they look at his picture and think he's handsome and say "ok I'mma give him a chance anyway".... or did they see that and that actually made them more interested.

I hear serial killers get a lot of mail from women. I wonder if these women messaging him are actually attracted by what he put in his profile.

the thing I want to know is did he get these messages because or despite putting on his profile that he has a criminal record for beating a woman... like did they look at his picture and think he's handsome and say "ok I'mma give him a chance anyway".... or did they see that and that actually made them more interested.

I hear serial killers get a lot of mail from women. I wonder if these women messaging him are actually attracted by what he put in his profile.
Women love the bad guys they are attracted to dark and mysterious men not nice guys this is a fundamental fact. Dark triad traits are the most sought. A nice guy is seen as a weakness, patheticness, neediness, and lack of power.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
everybody seems to be assuming "oh- see, it's cuz he's handsome"... but what if these are the same type of women who are into writing fan mail to serial killers... not all women are into serial killers, khawarij and gang members.... but that demographic of women are out there.... they come across a woman-beater on a dating app... send him a message... next to her other messages she sent to a serial killer and her love letter to the AS spokesman... she doesn't even believe in Islam (or the khariji version of it) but she finds this guy's dating profile

thumbnail.jpg

she messages him and offers to convert to his khariji version of Islam, despite not believing in anything or in any form of Islam, khariji or non-khariji....

then she writes a love message to a cartel boss.... then she finds this guy "I was convicted of beating a woman"... sends him a message next to her love letters to cartel bosses, khawarij and serial killers

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Women love the bad guys they are attracted to dark and mysterious men not nice guys this is a fundamental fact. Dark triad traits are the most sought. A nice guy is seen as a weakness, patheticness, neediness, and lack of power.

not all women are going to be writing fan mail to serial killers. but that demographic of women exist, they are out there.

not all women are going to be writing fan mail to serial killers. but that demographic of women exist, they are out there.
Yeah women love danger it's built in. narcissism, machiavellianism. due to the confidence, unpredictability, and dominance the traits project, which can create a sense of excitement and intrigue for them.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Yeah women love danger it's built in. narcissism, machiavellianism. due to the confidence, unpredictability, and dominance the traits project, which can create a sense of excitement and intrigue for them.

there's different kinds of women. I think many, many women would feel attracted to some handsome, tall, muscular guy who was also a serial killer. or gang member or khariji.

what is funny to me is how a lot of women have a very pacifist-like mindset... but then seem to be very into the most violent kind of guys. I mean- what is the common denominator here? serial killers, gang members, woman-beaters, khawarij... the common denominator is violence. there is a category of women who are into violent men.

now... even some other woman- she might find such men attractive on some level... but she has self-control and so she doesn't actually move towards them. but another woman- she is attracted and her way of thinking doesn't prevent her from getting involved with such men.

it isn't just attraction but it's also to do with way of thinking. if some woman feels attracted to a gang member or something- it's not really her fault. but if she actually tries to pursue a gang member or other anti-social element... then that's different... and honestly I think she has something wrong in terms of her thinking.

a guy or a girl might be attracted to someone who is terrible news. but if they think properly, their way of thinking should block them from really pursuing things.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Those are broken women that weren't raised well or at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they make up the majority of women (and men) today.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Let's generalize the actions of 800 out of the 3.95 billion women in this world.

I'm sure less of the women who swiped, are willing to go on date, and even less will want a relationship with him. Most of these women swiped out of curiosity and just wanna take screenshots to kiki with their girlies in their group chats.

I don't know what your end goal is OP. Now, the closeted abusive men are eager and will use this as evidence that all women deep down want someone who beats them, which is far from the truth.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
800 Women didn't read the bio of his profile lol are you sure? Stop coping. That's also not true a 5'5 handsome looking man with a good personality will have far less appeal than a 6'2 ugly average looking man with a shit personality. I can link studies if you want.
Good looks plus height will win over any woman. Being short is always unattractive and perceived by females as a sign of femininity and weakness.

I wish we were all created equal by the almighty but oh well, I guess this test has some fairness to it in that attractive people can also have unattractive children and vice versa. Even these Incels have the ability to give birth to chads if they manage to snag a nice lady. Lets just not dwell on the negatives and see the positives aspects of life.

Let's generalize the actions of 800 out of the 3.95 billion women in this world.

I'm sure less of the women who swiped, are willing to go on date, and even less will want a relationship with him. Most of these women swiped out of curiosity and just wanna take screenshots to kiki with their girlies in their group chats.

I don't know what your end goal is OP. Now, the closeted abusive men are eager and will use this as evidence that all women deep down want someone who beats them, which is far from the truth.

I don’t know about 3.95 billion women, but I do know for sure that women in the west sure have a fascination for criminals and romanticizing them. From shows like “you” or that pretty boy serial killer that they made so many documentaries about, not to mention the amount of murder mystery/cold case shit they consume.

I’m fairly certain that women globally don’t have the same fascinations.

Good looks plus height will win over any woman. Being short is always unattractive and perceived by females as a sign of femininity and weakness.

I wish we were all created equal by the almighty but oh well, I guess this test has some fairness to it in that attractive people can also have unattractive children and vice versa. Even these Incels have the ability to give birth to chads if they manage to snag a nice lady. Let’s just not dwell on the negatives and see the positives aspects of life.
You make too many generalizations about women and what they prefer. Height doesn’t make a man more manly. If someone values the true traits of masculinity then not being extremely tall won’t make them see a man as less attractive. This notion that more women are attracted to height has given some tall losers an air of arrogance where they go treating woman badly because they feel they will still get another one due to their height. Good looks is in the eye of the beholder. People don’t see beauty the same way.

This guy might be appealing to them because they have low standards for white beauty. He is pretty generic looking.