Christian Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you even read the passage lol? You were so giggly because your scriptures teach of hatred. The passage is of a man who claims to be king. If it were talking about our Lord it would be capitalized.
Why don't you capitalise these nuts and on that note I'm ghost, rest where the worms and the weak be :mugshotman:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you hate us so much then perhaps you should move out of your social housing in gaal London, and move to a Muslim paradise? I recommend Afghanistan or Iraq :siilaanyolaugh:
I have nothing but love for Christians most of my friends are Christian, I have been to church during funerals,weddings, baby baptism when they pour water on the baby's head but I despise apostates of Islam.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
No, I converted. Twice now. I'm culturally Muslim hence my strict Islamic beliefs such as not drinking alcohol and not eating pork however I have not been religiously Islamic for 3 years now.
:eek:
Nigga that shit is the fun part of not being a muslim anymore. You haven't lived life until you tried bacon and some nice beer:it0tdo8:

I wonder if Somalia would be less of a mess if they were Christians.
If only the Ethiopians made us all Christians back then...:yloezpe:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I wonder if Somalia would be less of a mess if they were Christians.
I wondered the same too. Now we have lowly Ethiopia ahead of us due to terrorist control however we would be 10x better than we were before Siad Barre with Christian people. Not a Christian government but Christian people.

Wallhai our forefathers are rolling in their graves anybody from the West should be banned from going to somalia if that even me

Status
Not open for further replies.