ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Christianity just might be one of the most retarded religions ever

:dead:

No offense

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What are you?
non-denominational for now. My first conversion I dabbled into Catholicism but it was idolatrous and it made no sense at all (the person who had converted me was in no place to convert anyone as he was poorly informed of the religion. His family started off as satanists).

Although I support any Christian Somalis right to practice their religion I'd rather not Somalia continue being governed by religion, even if it's a different one.

Secular is the best way to go that way everyone can practice what they believe in in peace

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Although I support any Christian Somalis right to practice their religion I'd rather not Somalia continue being governed by religion, even if it's a different one.

Secular is the best way to go that way everyone can practice what they believe in in peace
It shouldn't be governed by Christianity. God clearly states that a man should live within the rules of his law. Governments are meant to be secular with the people being Christian. Look at early America "In God we trust" and America has become unmached

It shouldn't be governed by Christianity. God clearly states that a man should live within the rules of his law. Governments are meant to be secular with the people being Christian. Look at early America "In God we trust" and America has become unmached
In good we trust was made the US motto in 1954 if you're gonna say something make sure it's accurate

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
I always laugh so hard when christians explain trinity by using egg as example:mjlol::drakelaugh:

The guy who explains that knows deep inside that he is talking nonsense kkkk

I always laugh so hard when christians explain trinity by using egg as example:mjlol::drakelaugh:

The guy who explains that knows deep inside that he is talking nonsense kkkk
I once asked my Christian friend and he told me it's like the sun both heat and light come From it but it's still one thing. I made this face :what1: And Said I kinda of understand what you're talking about but he knew I was lying

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
kkkkkkkk mudanayaal

christians are full of shit wallahi

ask jews and muslims what they believe. they say God is One.

but for christians, they always come with the most weirdest explanations.

i swear if a christian comes to me with the egg, i will tell him: so u telling me god is an egg:what1::ohdamn::damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Jesus was 10x more pure than Muhammad. Him stating that he was God is a clear indication that he is God.

rev-x-healing-dance-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.