Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
His mom is amhara I remember when he was being given the nobel prize and his mom mentioned as amhara if I am not wrong.

Being oromo or somali is daqan / culture.

Mustafa Omer is somali by ethnicity but amhara by culture.

So we dont want a somali coconut.

Mustafa omer was celebrating the victory of Menelik in Adwa.
Menelik is the same dog that killed almost close to a million muslims in Ethiopia and converted the Grand Masjid of Harar into a Coptic church.

Mustafa opened amhara coptic churches and has been funding amhara immigration into somali kilil while he focuses his attention on dividing somalis by trying to destroy their unity and watching them butchered while he has the means to speak out against masscres in Garbo ciise.
the idiot recently denied that he or anyone ever said something good about Menelik.

the idiot recently denied that he or anyone ever said something good about Menelik.
The same idiot that went to nairobi and hosted a conference and said he viewed ONLF as enemy and would destroy it at every opportunity.
Yet later host an ONLF meeting and claim to have been invited by those that were ex communinated from ONLF.

Looks like Abiye is buying drones in Turkey

It will not help as US & EU is helping TDF.

TDF are fighting a guarille warfare and its hard to use Drones on them.

Secondly you also need ground forces for the drones to be effective ENDF is almost wiped out only those in Afar exist.

reer

VIP
@Calaf oromo liberation army outside negele and hudet. :ohlord:
https://t.co/vNrnat9QzX?amp=1

sjgd.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf oromo liberation army outside negele and hudet. :ohlord:
https://t.co/vNrnat9QzX?amp=1

View attachment 198020
Scores of Somali villagers have been killed in farming villages of Sandacare, Uusweyne and Hoosaale, allegedly by Oromo gunmen - 2 days ago

AUN to them

OLF and those lead by Abiyot and his EDF troops are now attacking inside the DDSI and enroaching on the areas under the guise of "gunmen" People needs to wake up and smell the Non-Ethiopian coffee.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
His mom is amhara I remember when he was being given the nobel prize and his mom mentioned as amhara if I am not wrong.

Being oromo or somali is daqan / culture.

Mustafa Omer is somali by ethnicity but amhara by culture.
In the interview he states that his mother was Oromo, Abiyot and his stories, he surly wants to be a Amhara.

And to say, nobody can take my oromoness away. Cagjar and Abiyot are on the same boat, for different reasons.

Scores of Somali villagers have been killed in farming villages of Sandacare, Uusweyne and Hoosaale, allegedly by Oromo gunmen - 2 days ago

AUN to them

OLF and those lead by Abiyot and his EDF troops are now attacking inside the DDSI and enroaching on the areas under the guise of "gunmen" People needs to wake up and smell the Non-Ethiopian coffee.
Locals need to buy guns and protect themselves Somali Kilil will not protect them.

Libaan region is next garbo ciise.

reer

VIP
Locals need to buy guns and protect themselves Somali Kilil will not protect them.

Libaan region is next garbo ciise.

AUN to them

time for another mx-garre alliance. negele should be outright annexed or atleast partitioned. negele is not far from the beginning of the genale river. it is primary source of the juba river.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This is exactly what I ve saying for quite sometimes, something ugly is cooking in Ethiopia right now and Somalis must be prepared and armed to defend themselves specially against oromos and Canfars.

Cagjat is unfortunately busy pleasing his amhara masters than preparing the future of his people.
Crazy thing is I’ve never met a somali like that before. He’s the first somali that I’ve seen who puts Ethiopia before his ethnicity, to amahara being called Ethiopian is no different to them.