Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I thought they wanted secession, but looks like they want to take Addis Abeba.
Why settle on a piece when u can have the whole cake.
But it's not smooth sail like before, they have to contend with the emboldened Oromos and others this time around

CanoGeel

They're not bringing their best and brightest.
They're bringing Gangs, Criminals and u know what.
They have to go back
1629523308800.png

1629523506309.png

Last edited:
What I came to hear is that just before ENDF and Eritrean defence force withrew from Tigray.

Amhara were planning to hold demonstrations in Addis Ababa to topple Abye and take over from him.

You have to know Amhara had already penetrated his administration and he was losing influence in his government as amhara held powerful dockets.

So him and Afaworki decided to withdraw and teach Amhara a lesson.

CanoGeel

What I came to hear is that just before ENDF and Eritrean defence force withrew from Tigray.

Amhara were planning to hold demonstrations in Addis Ababa to topple Abye and take over from him.

You have to know Amhara had already penetrated his administration and he was losing influence in his government as amhara held powerful dockets.

So him and Afaworki decided to withdraw and teach Amhara a lesson.
Plausible observation

CanoGeel

This Somali guy from Bahr Daar said they are ethnically profiled by everyone and was held by Fano militia yesterday for three hours.

Why do they feel like they can roam around Jigjiga freely while jailing and threatening Somalis in their land:snoop::snoop:

reer

VIP
@Calaf fighting in nageyle.

This Somali guy from Bahr Daar said they are ethnically profiled by everyone and was held by Fano militia yesterday for three hours.

Why do they feel like they can roam around Jigjiga freely while jailing and threatening Somalis in their land:snoop::snoop:
because somalis would rather reduce themselves to the status of tiny laangaab minorities karbashing each other while paying homage to xabashis.

Trending