Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf fighting in nageyle.

because somalis would rather reduce themselves to the status of tiny laangaab minorities karbashing each other while paying homage to xabashis.
It was expected, stupidnimo iyo short sightedness is what brought us here.:manny:

There has been a big war today in Amhara region everyone claimming victory.
-Abye regime claims to have defeated TDF and stopped their advancement.
-TDF claim they defeated Abye military. That was planning to cut of TDF and later capture Tigray.

We need evidence from both sources.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
China also gives stuff to Ethiopia and has a backdoor on their Huawei backed tower and network data infrastructure, and guess what? both Iran and China just welcomed the Taliban.

China also gives stuff to Ethiopia and has a backdoor on their Huawei backed tower and network data infrastructure, and guess what? both Iran and China just welcomed the Taliban.

This war in Amhara region I hope it continues for at least a year or so.

I want amhara to feel the pain of their evil imperialistic dream.

Haisku damadaan.

Abye is the first oromo to have made a conflict between Habeshas.

The claim that oromos are dumb will be lifted.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This war in Amhara region I hope it continues for at least a year or so.

I want amhara to feel the pain of their evil imperialistic dream.

Haisku damadaan.

Abye is the first oromo to have made a conflict between Habeshas.

The claim that oromos are dumb will be lifted.
You got more Wisdom with the regional stuff than I do. All I know is that the Amhara stole $400 from me via Ethiopian Airlines when they refused to let me board and refused to refund me, and am gonna get that money back from my bank soon.

You got more Wisdom with the regional stuff than I do. All I know is that the Amhara stole $400 from me via Ethiopian Airlines when they refused to let me board and refused to refund me, and am gonna get that money back from my bank soon.
The civil war happening in Ethiopia is like the war between Somalia Vs Ethiopia in 1977.
Its an intense war where in a day almost 10K soilders are killed or at least 1K.Very savage war if Tigrayans and Amhara have such hatred towards each other what do you think they have for others especially somalis? 10 times more.
Gobolka Axmarada ha gubato.

Everyone should prepare for the worsening ethnic wars. Check out the hopefully updated Qoti civil war map

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1lcYYe0xWn59CE_iC2xQOIDOvKdQW0UKT&ll=7.930289862118086,36.19336109178281&z=6

@Abba Sadacha how accurate is this map of OLA vs Oromo General Jula led ENDF

tell us why there is less activity in the territories of formerly Somali speaking eastern Oromia clans

We are hearing Afaan Gadhle speaking Somaali kilil clans are not friendly with OLA

tell us the real tribal lines of Oromo who is fighting whom what clans are loyal to regime what clans are anti OLA

Most importantly just tell us the clan and religion of OLA chief Kumsa Diriba and the religious demographics of his clan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.