Clan miscegenation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she meant her mother's family, not literally her reer abti

I know what she means, my mom's reer abti are a different race I mean qabiil, so I have a lot of family from that tribe that I consider my reer abti even tho technically they're not

Yeah, I guess so sxb. I've just never seen the term reer abti used like that before. To me it's always strictly meant ur mom's clan. But I see what ur saying.

There's nothing to let go anymore, I said I get u now. U have abtis that are Isaaq and abtis that are Daarood. So ur reer abti are from both clans, it makes sense.

That's what I said from get go but waa igu qabsatay. But I guess it was my fault also for not explaining it clearly. Glad it's resolved anyway.

How is this is even a question? are people really against interqabil marriage?

Yes, and not only that, some lowlife families will reject a Somali guy based on qabiil and wouldn't have a problem with an ajanabi. Wallahi I've seen such a family myself. Absolutely despicable.

from my observations these qabil marriages produce the best looking women.

-sacad muuse and ciidagale

-Ogaden and reer ceynaanshe

- dhulbahante and HJ

believe it or not somali qabils are gentically diverse

waraabe

Your superior
That's what I said from get go but waa igu qabsatay. But I guess it was my fault also for not explaining it clearly. Glad it's resolved anyway.
u are a good person. all raxanwayn people my family meets are all very good, religious people wallahi. raxanwayn is qabiilka uGu sharafta badan soomalida

- dhulbahante and HJ

Though those clans all have beautiful women ur view is very waqooyi-centric. I can't blame you though because you're basing it on your observations. Not many people know this but apparently the most dimes are found in Hiiraan amongst the Baadicadde, Gaaljecel and Xawaadle clans. I have only ever met two Baadicadde women in my life and wallahi both of them were stunners.

In general though all the clans are pretty much the same phenotypically speaking, so you'll find dimes, average ones and uglies across all the clans and across all inter-qabiil marriages.

- dhulbahante and HJ

Who are the sugule? Because that's what my grandma is.

My parents are both OGs but diff subclans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts