Clan tensions in Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle border region

@The Midlands

can you post a new 2023 clan map of hiirshabelle due to the massive changes that occurred?
Yes i will. Its huge land from Adan yabaal to mahadaay Abgaals have no road to travel between mahaday and adan yabaal we are heading to miirtaqwo 🤣🤣

Look paradise Calaag west of Ceebaraf

Screenshot_20230703-023918.jpg

Calaag

Xalfooley east of ceelbaraf our camels in their new land

Ciyaalkii agoonyar abgaal waa dhuunteen im waiting for your 48 hours deadline hadii kale iska iloow calaag iyo jaayga xalfooley waa soo dhaaftey 🤣🤣

Ciyaalkii agoonyar abgaal waa dhuunteen im waiting for your 48 hours deadline hadii kale iska iloow calaag iyo jaayga xalfooley waa soo dhaaftey 🤣🤣

I’m so done :mjlol: they saying “Xawaadle waa tiro badanyahay” our issue is with “Ciise Dige” kkkkk low and behold it’s not even a Cisse Dige issue let alone Madaxweyne cisse. This is 2 Jufos Yabar Madaxweyne and Xasan Muse of Cali Madaxweyne that live in those areas in Middle Shabelle kkkkkk.

Isbaaro ma qabno laakiin madaxaa laga jabiyaa abgaal markeey jidka maraan waayo Abgal cabsigalin bas aa lagu heesan karaa "minay bactahay waa bujaheynaa minay bir tahayna waa ka beeraynaa" 🤣🤣

This is from dameeer of Hirshabelle ina adeero 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230703-033607.jpg

Ex abgaal jidka jaayga from mahadaay to adan yabaal

A deadline has been set. I'll speak on this after that. I don't see what the problem is. Calaacal ma maqlo, just facts from the odayaal. Hubka dowlada aa nugula laaye aa soo socoto lee
Deadline my ass. 🤣🤣
Laangaabkii harti now you you realize that Hawadale occupies your land?

I heard you callee Galmaax to safe you from two xawaaadle families and told you this
Screenshot_20230703-124334.png
Screenshot_20230703-124334.png

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
A deadline has been set. I'll speak on this after that. I don't see what the problem is. Calaacal ma maqlo, just facts from the odayaal. Hubka dowlada aa nugula laaye aa soo socoto lee
24 hours have passed already we shall see. Ill quote you

Xawaadle Xassan Shiikh ay duulaan ku yihiin markale aan ka dhigano 48 hourska 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2005kii looma ooyaanka udeejeen itoobiyaan ku shubnay eng cadowna xamar aan u tarxiilnay dadka uu sheegayo maalin dhaweed aan ka rarnay meel laamiga jawiil ka baxsan aaway abgaalka uu sheegaayo 🤣🤣

You see Sariiraale Hill behind kala bayrka they got sent back to jawiil

Removed from west of laamiga sariiraale that hiil

Replaced with XL war bintulood anagaa wasna 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230703-161453.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-161244.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-160942.jpg

These are udeejeen removed from a place out of laamiga jawiil where is the Abgaal who can say no if we remove them from jawiil itself? 🤣🤣
Looma ooyaan odeejeen village removed where is Abgaal 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230703-160632.jpg

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
So you guys will use the SNA against Xawaadle militia :mjlol:

Just like Mxs they are Dowlad ku nool
I wonder how they will continue surviving in the region when all the SNA Gorgor,Uganda,Eritrea,Mareykan is removed
:pachah1:
Bring it on Baby! Their SNA are ciyaal weero and isbaaro very undisciplined who cant fight or let us say they dont want to die 🤣🤣

@The Midlands @Macawisley

Your odayaal are denying it again, your giving a very false impression of the reality on the ground. But no matter, deadline is set
Abgaal markeey cabaadaan dhuumo Xawaadle markeey u jawaabaaan soo orod naflacaarigaa tahay cun🤣🤣

The link you are using was 5 days ago he is also Cabdalle Samatalis nabadoon Hassan Sheekhs abti oo xishood ku jiro mana degaan koonfurta jalalaqsi . Cida ku heesata waa yabar madaxweyne iyo xassan muuse.

Xawaadle ceelbaraf uu heestaa barigeeda iyo galbeedkeeda mana aha dhul abgaal aan ku leeyahay adeerow xoog kaalay ku qaado 48 hourskii waa dhamaadeen mar danbe cabaadkaada yaa nan maqlin 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230703-192709.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-192827.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-212146.jpg
Screenshot_20230703-212146.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-212953.jpg
Screenshot_20230703-212953.jpg

Jungle

VIP
So you guys will use the SNA against Xawaadle militia :mjlol:
:ayaanswag:No but that will be their excuse due to the fact an Abgaal is the president of Somalia

The SNA is an Harti Abgaal stronghold eboow. General Odowaa being replaced by another General from his sub should tell you everything about where we stand within the national army. Never in FGS history has SNA chief been replaced by someone from the same qabil letalone the same sub.

:ayaanswag:No but that will be their excuse due to the fact an Abgaal is the president of Somalia

The SNA is an Harti Abgaal stronghold eboow. General Odowaa being replaced by another General from his sub should tell you everything about where we stand within the national army. Never in FGS history has SNA chief been replaced by someone from the same qabil letalone the same sub.
bring it on baby."ninka ku adoonsada ninka adoonsade maa iska dhicin kartaa said this lady hubka noo keena 🤣🤣