Clan tensions in Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle border region

Badbaadiye Sharif spoke on the matter.

Sharif intu ka hadlin arinta ayaga aa baaq nabadeed cad soo diray...
What baaq? You said leave Xalfooley and Calaag within 48 hours i sent only 100 fighters to there bc we know you are nothing but booto you end up with guudlaawe Gudi who is not recognized by Hiiraan nacalaa fulayaal harti abgaal jaayga awal waa la idibku garaaci jiray hada waa la idinka mamnuucay you will send another cabaad in a week 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

What baaq? You said leave Xalfooley and Calaag within 48 hours i sent only 100 fighters to there bc we know you are nothing but booto you end up with guudlaawe Gudi who is not recognized by Hiiraan nacalaa fulayaal harti abgaal jaayga awal waa la idibku garaaci jiray hada waa la idinka mamnuucay you will send another cabaad in a week 🤣🤣 🤣🤣
What makes this funny is that they asked Waare for help as if he has any say in Yabar Madaxweyne affairs anymore kkk

Yabar Madaxweyne Ayatullah is Taliye Nuur Dheere
6BB5E851-FA0B-4C25-A31B-E1ED3B650B7D.jpeg

What makes this funny is that they asked Waare for help as if he has any say in Yabar Madaxweyne affairs anymore kkk

View attachment 281858
Waare is the actual wasiirka Gudaha responsible for post liberation stabilisation so he acts on behalf of Villada not Xawaadle or Yabar madaxweyne. This is the xerow Fiqi Job 🤣🤣

You will see waare doing the same in other regions.

Goodax also replaced AAW(the Habarta influence) 🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
The video I posted are xawaadle. You sent no fighters garacyahow this isn't fictional story playing out i your head

View attachment 281858

Watch the first 10 seconds of this eboow. Kan aa wax la weydiihaa miyaa? Shame.
Nobody has ever asked waare or any xl for help lol but you laangaabs do ask us publicly on the regular Like with this 2 region thing and Shariff.

FB_IMG_1688535642283.jpg

Nuur Dheere kan lee ma ahano? :drakelaugh:

The video I posted are xawaadle. You sent no fighters garacyahow this isn't fictional story playing out i your head

Watch the first 10 seconds of this eboow. Kan aa wax la weydiihaa miyaa? Shame.
Nobody has ever asked waare or any xl for help lol but you laangaabs do ask us publicly on the regular Like with this 2 region thing and Shariff.

View attachment 281866

Nuur Dheere kan lee ma ahano? :drakelaugh:
He’s with his friend and cousin Sufurow and Nadar I don’t see anything wrong.

Stupid dameero observations on a man in his home when they are banned from using their road. This is the last info i got yesterday they got banned by angry macawisley no cars between ceelbaraf and adan yabaal damn this is slavery 🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
Funny. He went to the meeting called by Hiraan Governor Sufurow...

Friend and cousin kulaha acting like it was some random get together lol and if that the case jeyte not his friend and cousin? Iska hadal lama rabo

Stupid dameero observations on a man in his home when they are banned from using their road. This is the last info i got yesterday they got banned no cars between ceelbaraf and adan yabaal damn this is slavery 🤣🤣
Laangaab riyo aa ku jirta. You blocked nothing lol The difference between us and you on here is we don't tell bare face lies maba naqaano waxaas :mjdontkno:. And you speak as if every single vehicle that goes to hiraan doesn't pass through Cali Fooldheere. Reality on the ground is very different garacoow

Funny. He went to the meeting called by Hiraan Governor Sufurow...

Friend and cousin kulaha acting like it was some random get together lol and if that the case jeyte not his friend and cousin? Iska hadal lama rabo

Laangaab riyo aa ku jirta. You blocked nothing lol The difference between us and you on here is we don't tell bare face lies maba naqaano waxaas :mjdontkno:. And you speak as if every single vehicle that goes to hiraan doesn't pass through Cali Fooldheere. Reality on the ground is very different garacoow
The real laangaab of Hirshabelle is you you still here where is your 48 hours deadine? This is how your cousins revealing their horror in jaayga and not being able to travel.

I dont need to travel through Abgaal via waqooyiga Xamar i can travel through KG via Baydhabo. Orod is qari bootaale waaxid 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230705-073425.jpg

Jungle

VIP

Xawaadle ma ahan miyaa kuwaan shalay baaqaan diray? Abtiyoow, abtiyaaloow, walaaloow kama dhamaataan.

This is far from fighting talk

Somalispot laandheere ka nahay haa idin deeqdo :drakelaugh:

Nin gumeysta ninka ku gumeysta(Al Shabaab) ma ku dhacdaa🤣🤣

Garac waaba isla ficantahay miyaa?:drakelaugh:

Xawaadle ma ahan miyaa kuwaan shalay baaqaan diray? Abtiyoow, abtiyaaloow, walaaloow kama dhamaataan.

This is far from fighting talk

Somalispot laandheere ka nahay haa idin deeqdo :drakelaugh:

Garac waaba isla ficantahay miyaa?:drakelaugh:
The bantu garac is you cabaadkaagii iska wado maantana waa mari la dahay jidka mr 48 hours son of cawaan qaawan salamo naas dheer gareer 🤣🤣

Gabdhihii aa idiku maadeysanaya fulayaashii madawga iyo wasaqda badnaa 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230705-074812.jpg

Jungle

VIP
The real laangaab of Hirshabelle you still here where is your 48 hours deadine? This is how your cousins revealing their horror in jaayga and not able to travel

U dont need to travel through Abgaal via waqooyiga Xamar i can travel through KG via Baydhabo. Orod is qari bootaale waaxid 🤣🤣

View attachment 281872
I can never be a laangaab like you eboow xaqiiqdi. Abgaal Cismaan inu ku dowladeeyo ku seexo kuna soo kac. Kuleelkaan waxa ka keenayo waa taas garacyahow:drakelaugh:

I can never be a laangaab like you eboow xaqiiqdi. Abgaal Cismaan inu ku dowladeeyo ku seexo kuna soo kac. Kuleelkaan waxa ka keenayo waa taas garacyahow:drakelaugh:
WARKA BADAN IGA DAA where is your 48 HOURS deadline bantu bastard????????
. ABGAAL WAA لقيط ( abandoned child) CANUG Madow QASHIN KA DHEX HELEEN HELEEN OO NAAG MadowA SOO KORISAY THIS IS ACCORDING TO YOUR tradition hooyadiis aa kala baqaysay ajuuraanka oo waa tuurtey waxaas ay ku qurxiyaan 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
WARKA BADAN IGA DAA where is your 48 HOURS deadline bantu bastard????????
. ABGAAL WAA لقيط CANUG Madow QASHIN KA DHEX HELEEN HELEEN OO NAAG MadowA SOO KORISAY THIS IS ACCORDING TO YOUR TRADADION
Are you retarded? Sheikh Sharifs press conference speech was specifically on this subject. Odayashaada sent baaq nabaadeed. Xaa isku indho tiree laangaab?

Sharifka speaking on regional affairs should tell you everything you need to know.

You get back to making your 5 daily threads on Boqortoyaada Abgaal Cismaan

Are you retarded? Sheikh Sharifs press conference speech was specifically on this subject. Odayashaada sent baaq nabaadeed. Xaa isku indho tiree laangaab?

Sharifka speaking on regional affairs should tell you everything you need to know.

You get back to making your 5 daily threads on Boqortoyaada Abgaal Cismaan
hagahahaha huu haa iyo nabadeey kkkkk dameeer fulay ah play good cop bad cop with us 100 wiil bas aan kuu soo dirnay saa ka waa mari la dihiin wadadii fulay yahow STFUP 🤣🤣

Im making new thread oo la idinku qoslaayo all comments on your "48 hours dealine" kkkk

Jungle

VIP
hagahahaha huu haa iyo nabadeey kkkkk dameeer fulay ah play good vop bad cop 100 wiil bas aan kuu soo durnay saa ka waa mari la dihiin fulay yahow STFUP 🤣🤣

Im making new thread oo la idinku qoslaayo all comments on your "48 hours dealine" kkk

Talking about good cop, bad cop...Thats HSM and Guudlaawe:francis: sida ku sheegay Abgaal aa ku dowladeynaayo weligaa, xaad ka bedelikarta garacyahow :drakelaugh:

Talking about good cop, bad cop...Thats HSM and Guudlaawe:francis: sida ku sheegay Abgaal aa ku dowladeynaayo weligaa, xaad ka bedelikarta garacyahow :drakelaugh:
ايها اللقيط qashinka laga dhex helay oo naas hooyo nuugin this is the real slavery you live iji calaag xalfooley mureyste and today you cant travel maxbuusyahow see you on my new thread on ceebtii 48 hourska abja reer ileen waa ja reer iska booteysa 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230705-083651.jpg

Screenshot_20230705-083738.jpg

Screenshot_20230705-073425.jpg

Screenshot_20230705-073425.png

Jungle

VIP
ايها اللقيط qashinka laga dhex helay oo naas hooyo nuugin this is the real slavery you live iji calaag xalfooley mureyste and today you cant travel maxbuusyahow see you on my new thread on ceebtii 48 hourska abja reer ileen waa ja reer iska booteysa 🤣🤣

View attachment 281882
View attachment 281883
View attachment 281884
View attachment 281885
Make as many threads as you want. I know that makes you feel better about your self :heh: ciyaal diaspora welibo darood ah oo weligood Xamar arkin u sheekey adiga. Qaarkood qof hawiye socdo oo nool maba arkin:pachah1: Explain to them why in every video your nabadoons and mps endlessly calaacal that we're your reer abti? To me as well because I don't know. Or should we believe what you say instead the people that represent you?

Garac Sharifka u mahad naqaa ileen asaa idin badbaadshay. Jid aan xeranay u ku lee yahay intee :drakelaugh:masaakiinta aa jidka u gashaan waa wax dhaqan ku ah hawiye kugu yaqaan wax cusub ma ahan. Goof meel lugu ogaay aa labo jiingad ka dhisatay maa adaa dad meel ka barakiciyay?

Hadal badan haan ma buuxshee 1 nin oo Agoonyar soo dila markaas aan isku soo laabano.

Trending