Congratulations to Modamosiele, she had a baby through the natural way unlike a lot f Somali females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
nowadays 1-4 Somali female having a baby is forced to have q c-section.

Don't know why? Are they deformed on the pelvis area? Is there Nile river too narrow? Are they inherently lazy to push it out ? Are the doctors in a hurry to go home where they order a C-section and so they fabricate a story of how the baby is losing blood pressure due to blah blah, just so he can go home or be at a function ?

In any case I'd like to congratulate @madamelioness for the natural birth

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
nowadays 1-4 Somali female having a baby is forced to have q c-section.

Don't know why? Are they deformed on the pelvis area? Is there Nile river too narrow? Are they inherently lazy to push it out ? Are the doctors in a hurry to go home where they order a C-section and so they fabricate a story of how the baby is losing blood pressure due to blah blah, just so he can go home or be at a function ?

In any case I'd like to congratulate @madamelioness for the natural birth

I heard the doctors back home lack the proper expertise

@madamelioness congratulations

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard the doctors back home lack the proper expertise

I'm speaking about the Western Somali mother-to-be

They all have c-sections!

And they need to also take it easy on that long as needle that they stick it up their back. That shit leads to a lifetime of back pain.

In any case our females are doomed. They speak unintelligible English and they have kids like a rabbit and the doctors are usually racist and so they do as they wish. They even give them falsified advice if the Somali family asks any advice while the mother is in labor. They are truely fucked.

I'm actually gonna say outright that that's why Minnesota has 1 in 3 Somali child born to have that autism bc of the racist doctors who over apply medication on the mother during labor and also taking few more seconds to pull that baby out, which deprives the child of oxygen

nin wareersan, can't you cut the xaliimos a break?

Most xaliimos I know have given natural birth.

Thank you sxb. I did my duty for the Somali nation - wiilbaa ka so tuuray. :pachah1:

I plan on having a c- section....when I have a baby insha'Allah and 5 weeks early so my stomach doesn't get ruined

:hmm:

But congratulations @madamelioness I admire the girls who go through the pain of child birth.. I heard it's the most painful thing on the planet

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
nin wareersan, can't you cut the xaliimos a break?

Most xaliimos I know have given natural birth.

Thank you sxb. I did my duty for the Somali nation - wiilbaa ka so tuuray. :pachah1:

Did you defecate all over, I've heard that you females have no control due to great devastation of the legendary area :faysalwtf::dabcasar:

I plan on having a c- section....when I have a baby insha'Allah and 5 weeks early so my stomach doesn't get ruined

:hmm:

Babe your going to have a scar across your belly, never mind the giant needle they'll stick in your back. My mother still has back pains from that.

Plus C-section is a major operation with a long recovery time, you'll bounce back quicker from a vaginal birth.

Babe your going to have a scar across your belly, never mind the giant needle they'll stick in your back. My mother still has back pains from that.

Plus C-section is a major operation with a long recovery time, you'll bounce back quicker from a vaginal birth.

Yeah Allah knows best... In the future when the time comes I will just go with the flow and take it like a woman.

But it's so scary, my aunt was screaming the whole hospital down saying she was dying. I wish men knew what women had to go through

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm terrified Wallahi... They showed us a video of a woman giving birth when I was in primary school it has given me a really big phobia, big one.

I wish they never did that to me

I assure its even 20x worse in real life. You'll have a diarrhea shooting away like a tomahawk cruise missile.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yeah Allah knows best... In the future when the time comes I will just go with the flow and take it like a woman.

But it's so scary, my aunt was screaming the whole hospital down saying she was dying. I wish men knew what women had to go through
Don't worry I'll be there to hold your hand and will encourage you to PUSH!!!
:damn::kendrickcry:

Anyways congratulations to the girl.

I'm terrified Wallahi... They showed us a video of a woman giving birth when I was in primary school it has given me a really big phobia, big one.

I wish they never did that to me

Don't worry sis. It's not that bad. Plus, your body was designed to give birth that way.

I was in labour for 28 hours and I am someone who has a very low tolerance for pain, but when you hold your baby in your arms - I can't describe that feeling wallahi. It's so worth it.

Ngl child birth looks scary lmao sometimes women tear and they need stitches and everything :faysalwtf:
but yeah you'll be fine :icon lol: being in agony for a couple of hours seems better than dealing with weeks of recovery
Alhamdulilag my parents made me skip sex ed class. :ayaanswag:

Ur from the UK right? have you seen that program one born every minute? they show live births and everything :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.