Congratulations to Modamosiele, she had a baby through the natural way unlike a lot f Somali females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A whole week? :faysalwtf: whyyyy?

Because our forefathers were nomads, remember. They would be away with the camels for weeks sometimes and his female would give birth and if the news was a boy then he would slaughter a camel on the spot and feast on it with his tribesmen but if the news was a girl :meleshame:he would treat the day like any other day by just walking with his camel

I'm speaking about the Western Somali mother-to-be

They all have c-sections!

And they need to also take it easy on that long as needle that they stick it up their back. That shit leads to a lifetime of back pain.

In any case our females are doomed. They speak unintelligible English and they have kids like a rabbit and the doctors are usually racist and so they do as they wish. They even give them falsified advice if the Somali family asks any advice while the mother is in labor. They are truely fucked.

I'm actually gonna say outright that that's why Minnesota has 1 in 3 Somali child born to have that autism bc of the racist doctors who over apply medication on the mother during labor and also taking few more seconds to pull that baby out, which deprives the child of oxygen

You are simply ignorant

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I am so glad to see you posting xabibti you were always in my thoughts. Mashallah tabarakallah may allah subhana watacala make him the righteous one kana dhiga kii diintisa, dadkisa iyo dalkiisa anfaca ameen.

Because our forefathers were nomads, remember. They would be away with the camels for weeks sometimes and his female would give birth and if the news was a boy then he would slaughter a camel on the spot and feast on it with his tribesmen

Makes sense, didn't they bring the females with them when they were travelling around?

but if the news was a girl :meleshame:he would treat the day like any other day by just walking with his camel

how mean :dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace was probably hysterically crying that's why he wasn't allowed in the delivery room. :chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Makes sense, didn't they bring the females with them when they were travelling around?

how mean :dead:

We've became so soft that some of our men have turned into females like @AbdiJohnson

Our great forefathers would settle the females and kids at a temporary homestead while looking for water for the camels, which could cover 60 miles

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Autism had not nothing to do with birth giving process, there are not known reasons for it until now.

As there are no known reasons then why do you quickly shoot down my hypothesis ? This proves your inferiority-complex. You assume the causes will only come out of a cadaan person and possibly from a madoow like me. All scientific analysis start with a hypothesis.

As there are no known reasons then why do you quickly shoot down my hypothesis ? This proves your inferiority-complex. You assume the causes will only come out of a cadaan person and possibly from a madoow like me. All scientific analysis start with a hypothesis.

Listen the C section is safest way for delivering baby, first,the brain of baby wouldn't affect by lack of oxygen, the pushing for long hours that stress the baby and mum. Second, the autism had to do with several things like generic, age,environmental (and MMR vaccine that affects more the black boys which is not proved legally until now)

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Listen the C section is safest way for delivering baby, first,the brain of baby wouldn't affect by lack of oxygen, the pushing for long hours that stress the baby and mum. Second, the autism had to do with several things like generic, age,environmental (and MMR vaccine that affects more the black boys which is not proved legally until now)

How is your assumption different than mine. In one sentence you've said that it is unknown and then you preaching to me the causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.