Congratulations to Modamosiele, she had a baby through the natural way unlike a lot f Somali females

Status
Not open for further replies.
vaccine causing autism:umwhat::westbrookwtf:

there's zero evidence of that, just bunch of speculation. a vaccine is literally a small dead pathogen that activates your secondary immune system so your body can easily fight the disease if you ever get it since it already created the antibodies for it. its basic biology.:reallymaury:
come on guys i didn't take you'll for ani-vacs, i thought only stupid cadaan women peddled that nonsense.

Let's not derail this thread OK..?
:umad:

It's about faraxs appreciating xalimos for enduring the pain of childbirth for survival of the Somali ethnicity...

And about the children I wanna football team.
:ufdup:
vaccine causing autism:umwhat::westbrookwtf:

there's zero evidence of that, just bunch of speculation. a vaccine is literally a small dead pathogen that activates your secondary immune system so your body can easily fight the disease if you ever get it since it already created the antibodies for it. its basic biology.:reallymaury:
come on guys i didn't take you'll for ani-vacs, i thought only stupid cadaan women peddled that nonsense.

You need to do your research and stop drinking tap water that flouride is getting into your brain.

The UK Department of Health was forced to reveal confidential documents outlining the details of MMR’s initial approval in the 1980s, following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. The FOIA request was filed in response to the growing number of children afflicted with debilitating gut problems, brain problems and other symptoms believed to be associated with MMR, following their vaccination.

These huge sources of information online regarding this.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You need to do your research and stop drinking tap water that flouride is getting into your brain.

The UK Department of Health was forced to reveal confidential documents outlining the details of MMR’s initial approval in the 1980s, following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. The FOIA request was filed in response to the growing number of children afflicted with debilitating gut problems, brain problems and other symptoms believed to be associated with MMR, following their vaccination.

These huge sources of information online regarding this.
One of the reasons why I want you to give birth in the bathtub...

And why did you quote me...I had nothing to do with your research...

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm terrified Wallahi... They showed us a video of a woman giving birth when I was in primary school it has given me a really big phobia, big one.

I wish they never did that to me

They also showed us videos of child birth in school as well. Shocking stuff. I honestly don't know how women can give birth to 3/4/5 children. Some even have 6. I commend women for going through that. Massive respect.

I'm glad my only contribution is my sperm. I wouldn't handle child birth well.

.....and congrats to @madamelioness

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yes, Waraaya I don't lie... Stop that nonsense.

:farole: Your'll be anti vaccine, if I say so.....:siilaanyosmile:
Ooh!
You won't make me do anything Nayaa..

The only thing I'll obey from you is when you want to cuff me to the sariir and give me my right..

PS
I'm already against the vaccine shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.