Congratulations to Modamosiele, she had a baby through the natural way unlike a lot f Somali females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hahahahaga I heard some women do that.... I would want him to see my pain but I don't want him there the whole time.

Where you there for the births?

No I've heard it. It's against my culture to be present for such an event. I am follower of our forefathers who would be told a week later what his female had.

Bohol

VIP
Don't forget the Somali women giving birth in Africa under a tree they are much braver than those
halimos in the west who have access to professional hospitals.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't worry sis. It's not that bad. Plus, your body was designed to give birth that way.

I was in labour for 28 hours and I am someone who has a very low tolerance for pain, but when you hold your baby in your arms - I can't describe that feeling wallahi. It's so worth it.

:ooh::ooh:Good grief! That ain't no joke! Of course they sticked that needle in your back :Sutehja:

Couldn't you just do it like your hooyo and ayeeyos:camby:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I was there when my baby sister was born...
Man I felt for my hooyo big time Wallahi..

Imma love my woman to the ducking death bruh..

She better be one of Dem strong xalimos coz I wanna have an army of xalimos and faraxs.

Don't worry sis. It's not that bad. Plus, your body was designed to give birth that way.

I was in labour for 28 hours and I am someone who has a very low tolerance for pain, but when you hold your baby in your arms - I can't describe that feeling wallahi. It's so worth it.
Congratulations abaayo! But 28 hrs is so long. Did u use epidural?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ngl child birth looks scary lmao sometimes women tear and they need stitches and everything :faysalwtf:
but yeah you'll be fine :icon lol: being in agony for a couple of hours seems better than dealing with weeks of recovery

Ur from the UK right? have you seen that program one born every minute? they show live births and everything :mjlol:

Don't forget that you'll bleed profusely like for 10 days where you'll wear a diaper for like a senile old head

:ooh::ooh:Good grief! That ain't no joke! Of course they sticked that needle in your back :Sutehja:

Couldn't you just do it like your hooyo and ayeeyos:camby:

Only thing I had was the gas and air but it is Allah that got me through it...ngl I was begging for the needle at one point because I was so exhausted.

Anyway, you guys wallahi kiss your mother's feet, Child birth ciyaar ma'ahan.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Ngl child birth looks scary lmao sometimes women tear and they need stitches and everything :faysalwtf:
but yeah you'll be fine :icon lol: being in agony for a couple of hours seems better than dealing with weeks of recovery

Ur from the UK right? have you seen that program one born every minute? they show live births and everything :mjlol:
Yeah.

I watch OBEM, but I change the channel on the live birth bit. It's just too much. It's too painful to watch.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only thing I had was the gas and air but it is Allah that got me through it...ngl I was begging for the needle at one point because I was so exhausted.

Anyway, you guys wallahi kiss your mother's feet, Child birth ciyaar ma'ahan.

Fariidad!

Was it your first?

Was he present ?

What abt your mother-in-law

I can't stomach the show due to my phobia.....

You can feel the pain in the screams Wallahi plus it puts me off my food....

Do you watch it?

I caught it one time when it was on z3zrULC
It looked like something straight out of a horror movie ngl, the screaming, the blood, the pain :holeup: It was well worth it in the end tho. The way their faces just lit up after holding their newborn baby for the first time :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: it's heartwarming :yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.