Cousins, a religious zealots, sabotaged their cousins wedding (revealed unforgivable info abt him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They called his fiancé and told her that the guy suffers from a mental sickness. He is bouts with bipolar syndrome.

(This just happened in my town)

So the guy was taken back home by his mom (this after she went there first to scout for a chick to marry him and in which she found a distant cousin who was unaware) to marry his cousin. The guy is 34 now and parents are getting old.

Now everything was ready and just a month away from the wedding night when his religious cousin females found out that the girl was not informed of his moments of relapse into bipolar syndrome.

They called the fiancé and asked her "do you know that sadiq is mental" and the fiancé responded "WHATTTT! HE IS MENTAL" and then she called off the wedding.

Now the guy's mom is livid and there's a family crisis.

These religious little rodents need to know how to conduct things properly. Kulahaa "we can't let injustice happen" :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

It's something @VixR would do in her Zealous atheist believes of modernity and "rights".

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Damn, if this were fam, and I found that info, hell yeah I would for sure tell her the guy's bipolar nacalaa are u kidding me?

You insulted the religious and the atheist in your post. :pachah1:You're confused.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Damn, if this were fam, and I found that info, hell yeah I would for sure tell her the guy's bipolar nacalaa are u kidding me?

I think everything should be laid out asap if someone got an illness or cant conceive the other person should know those things

And mental illness is a big thing to not mention

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You insulted the religious and the atheist in your post. :pachah1:You're confused.

Liberalism/US constitutional fanatics/atheist/French people's separation-of-church-and-state are as religious zealots as Salafist females. Religion is the absolute addiction and believe on a set of things.

These things have to be seeing in the same lenses as a religious extremist.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think everything should be laid out asap if someone got an illness or cant conceive the other person should know those things

And mental illness is a big thing to not mention

You see! you atheist fundamentalist have completely lost any ounce of common sense in the pursuit of liberalism.

Look, why couldn't they leave it to him or mother to explain to the fiancé? Why didn't they raise their concern to the mother. The guy is not permanently bipolar. He has bouts of it.

It is much more appropriate for the mother to tell the fiancé with properly worded strategy. It is so different from the way these lunatic cousin girls did it. They called her and said it in their broken Somali "sadiq wu waal, maskax jiran, daawo cunaa":jcoleno::mindblown:

As opposed to his hooyo saying "eedo inanka mararka qaarkood bu kululaadaa, ha ku qeelin markaas sababtoo ah kacantuu ka hadlaa markaas. Daawadaan sii markaas. Teeda kale aniga lacag I wiidiso, wax alla waxaad rabtid. Guri weyn baanu nii dhiseynaa. Aroos weyn baanu nii dhigeynaa. Eedo macaanto fariidad bad tahay. Eedo markasta u dhigo ha ku aaso. Caruur aan ayeeyo u ahey ban rabaa. Fariidad"

VixR

Veritas
Stop acting like bipolar disorder is a "light" condition, the person is fluctuating between mentally manic and depressive extremes. :kanyehmm:

I'm glad at least some ppl in the community are starting to take it seriously.

He needs someone who accepts his condition.

Mercury

VIP
You see! you atheist fundamentalist have completely lost any ounce of common sense in the pursuit of liberalism.

Look, why couldn't they leave it to him or mother to explain to the fiancé? Why didn't they raise their concern to the mother. The guy is not permanently bipolar. He has bouts of it.

It is much more appropriate for the mother to tell the fiancé with properly worded strategy. It is so different from the way these lunatic cousin girls did it. They called her and said it in their broken Somali "sadiq wu waal, maskax jiran, daawo cunaa":jcoleno::mindblown:

As opposed to his hooyo saying "eedo inanka mararka qaarkood bu kululaadaa, ha ku qeelin markaas sababtoo ah kacantuu ka hadlaa markaas. Daawadaan sii markaas. Teeda kale aniga lacag I wiidiso, wax alla waxaad rabtid. Guri weyn baanu nii dhiseynaa. Aroos weyn baanu nii dhigeynaa. Eedo macaanto fariidad bad tahay. Eedo markasta u dhigo ha ku aaso. Caruur aan ayeeyo u ahey ban rabaa. Fariidad"

Im not an atheist But those girls Said it one month before the wedding I doubt the mother would tell the girl so they did the right thing

Stop acting like bipolar disorder is a "light" condition, the person is fluctuating between mentally manic and depressive extremes. :kanyehmm:

I'm glad at least some ppl in the community are starting to take it seriously.,

It's only because jumping off a roof because you think you can fly is an average Tuesday afternoon for Uncle Menace. He's like "Bipolar? - lightweights":camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah he beats up his mother but not severely. Beating up wifey back home is a national past time. He well not beat her up senselessly. Besides he will be living in a compound with his cousin boys. They'll stop him when he is acting up.

The main interest here is for him to have children. Children are important. His parents are aging. They hope he has kids now and parents hopefully be around till his kids reach teenhood and they can take care of their father.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah he beats up his mother but not severely. Beating up wifey back home is a national past time. He well not beat her up senselessly. Besides he will be living in a compound with his cousin boys. They'll stop him when he is acting up.

The main interest here is for him to have children. Children are important. His parents are aging. They hope he has kids now and parents hopefully be around till his kids reach teenhood and they can take care of their father.
This is so backwards, it's hurting my eyes.

You're saying he beats his mother.. don't they have other children? Why aren't his siblings taking care of him? Why must he have children instead of being properly treated? He has a serious mental illness, and they're marrying him to his *drum roll* ina adeer! His children have a high chance of being mental themselves.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is so backwards, it's hurting my eyes.

He has a mental illness, and they're marrying him to his *drum roll* ina adeer! His children have a high chance of being mental.

You're saying he beats his mother.. don't they have other children? Why aren't his siblings taking care of him?

No boys, just girls! That's why this is a desperate situation. He must find his own family.

You people are the same ones who would've looked for a human wife for that dead hambari gorilla (if he was alive today and a call went out to get him a human wife. I'm sure you wouldn't volunteered to be his wife ).

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

giphy.gif

Mercury

VIP

They did the right thing calling it off

VixR

Veritas
No boys, just girls! That's why this is a desperate situation. He must find his own family.

You people are the same ones who would've looked for a human wife for that dead hambari gorilla (if he was alive today and a call went out to get him a human wife. I'm sure you wouldn't volunteered to be his wife ).
His family doesn't know what's good for them. They must be "from the bush" as my dad calls it.

You're from the bush too nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.