Cousins, a religious zealots, sabotaged their cousins wedding (revealed unforgivable info abt him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His family doesn't know what's good for them. They must be "from the bush" as my dad calls it.

You're from the bush too nacalaa

Call me anything else but don't say Nacalaa.

Otherwise you cool peoples who I love bantering with. Hopefully one of these days y'all call me in aan kugu aaso:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yeah he beats up his mother but not severely. Beating up wifey back home is a national past time. He well not beat her up senselessly. Besides he will be living in a compound with his cousin boys. They'll stop him when he is acting up.

The main interest here is for him to have children. Children are important. His parents are aging. They hope he has kids now and parents hopefully be around till his kids reach teenhood and they can take care of their father.
Istagfirullah. Are you kidding me? Have you gone senile in your old age? This is something that you divulge before any marriage agreement is made. It's really messed up that she tried to hide it. If the girl doesn't know, she could say or do something thinking that he's just a normal guy that'll yell at her, instead he'll beat her to death. Beating up wifey is a national pastime kulaha. Warya, you're to old to be trolling people on internet forums.

The same thing happened to a cousin of mine. He married a girl, but the family withheld information about her mental illness. The marriage fell apart almost instantly, and it caused him a lot of grief. Seriously, f*ck people who do that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah he beats up his mother but not severely. Beating up wifey back home is a national past time. He well not beat her up senselessly. Besides he will be living in a compound with his cousin boys. They'll stop him when he is acting up.

The main interest here is for him to have children. Children are important. His parents are aging. They hope he has kids now and parents hopefully be around till his kids reach teenhood and they can take care of their father.

So more crazy people?

Maniacs should be sterilized and/or euthanized.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Istagfirullah. Are you kidding me? Have you gone senile in your old age? This is something that you divulge before any marriage agreement is made. It's really messed up that she tried to hide it. If the girl doesn't know, she could say or do something thinking that he's just a normal guy that'll yell at her, instead he'll beat her to death. Beating up wifey is a national pastime kulaha. Warya, you're to old to be trolling people on internet forums.

The same thing happened to a cousin of mine. He married a girl, but the family withheld information about her mental illness. The marriage fell apart almost instantly, and it caused him a lot of grief. Seriously, f*ck people who do that.

This what Im saying they shouldnt hide stuff just to make the marriage go through

I heard about a girl who divorced within the first month cause the Guy was an alcoholic and the family didnt mention that

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

So you want this guy in uu hooyadii ku aaso in his bouts of mental instability ? The guy is horny and he has been caught jerking off! What's next is easy to guess. Besides, if qoomu-luudhnimo is logical to, as many people here , then this should be logical. Aduunku nooc waaliya bu ku socdaa. Ha leydku walaaqo

It's for the best. Don't marry your cousins folks!

:drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Why would you wish that on the poor girl? The cousin did her a huge favor!

f*ck children, this guy needs treatment. Kulaha "He beats up his mother but not severely" fucking hell

I have heard of a similar story to this. This guy would walk miles just to beat his wife and mother. He would not touch anyone else
along the way, I found that kinda suspect :zhqjlmx:

That government money he got for his disability might explain a few things

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
So you want this guy in uu hooyadii ku aaso in his bouts of mental instability ? The guy is horny and he has been caught jerking off! What's next is easy to guess. Besides, if qoomu-luudhnimo is logical to, as many people here , then this should be logical. Aduunku nooc waaliya bu ku socdaa. Ha leydku walaaqo
He needs proper treatment. In his current state, he's a danger to anyone who marries him and any future children. If they just rush to get him married so he can have kids, it'll just lead to bigger tragedy down the road. He needs to get to a point where he has it under control, and anyone girl he marries must be fully aware of his condition so she knows how to help him stay level and deal with any emergencies. If there's no hope for him, then I feel sorry for his parents but marriage can't happen. They must make some kind of arrangement to take care of him while he lives.

Does this really have to be explained? This is one of the things holding our people back. Not properly dealing with things that are difficult, just trying to fix them in the most convenient way.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
If you lay hands on hooyo it's over.:fredo: I'm not judging cuz my own adopted fam has a schizophrenic kid who acts out ALL the time but hitting hooyo is unforgivable. I'd probably kill him if he hits her in my presence. No remorse.:pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If you lay hands on hooyo it's over.:fredo: I'm not judging cuz my own adopted fam has a schizophrenic kid who acts out ALL the time but hitting hooyo is unforgivable. I'd probably kill him if he hits her in my presence. No remorse.:pacspit:
I repeat! There's no boy in the family.

And what the heck you mean "adopted family"

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop being an idiot. Are u pretending to be dumb?

Why are you resorting degrading my intelligence when I made a valid logic.

There's no boy in the family except a 65 year old father.

The parents basically got sick of looking after him, getting beaten up etc and decided to slyly palm him off to a niece. Bila naxariis and bilaa anshax as my mother would say.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The parents basically got sick of looking after him, getting beaten up etc and decided to slyly palm him off to a niece. Bila naxariis and bilaa anshax as my mother would say.

"Anshax word is stolen from carabta ( we must preserve our mother tongue):mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was bipolar?

That's it?

That's right ! You see how easily these people condemn.

Although that several years back in the states a guy with this type of mental situation stabbed his brother in the middle of the night, killing him instantaneously. He put it in the heart. Never understood why that family didn't hide their knives at night or any other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.