Cousins, a religious zealots, sabotaged their cousins wedding (revealed unforgivable info abt him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Adeer! I'm proud of you for understanding my superior logic. Waxaan yar yari halkan ku jira they condemning a mother who is looking for a son who's wethering away before her eyes. The son is in his mud 30s and they are getting old ( parents ). Sisters are all single except one.

I've seen the guy and he is not mental all the time, only when he refuses to take his meds.

Why would he refuse to take his meds when he gets crazy without taking it?

VixR

Veritas
Why are you resorting degrading my intelligence when I made a valid logic.

There's no boy in the family except a 65 year old father.
:comeon:A 65 year old father, and a bipolar son going without treatment being thrown into a marriage with an unsuspecting inadeer no less nacalaa. They're breeding their problem with more mental children.

Wasn't there a headline not too long ago of a mental Somali guy who lethally stabbed one commuter and injured some others? You ppl don't take mental illness seriously!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why would he refuse to take his meds when he gets crazy without taking it?

Cause he is sick! At that moment he is besides himself.

Waar maxaa dadkan ka siya! The man is mental and you wondering why he wouldn't take it.

Meds ware off you know you little Tuesday born

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Cause he is sick! At that moment he is besides himself.

Waar maxaa dadkan ka siya! The man is mental and you wondering why he wouldn't take it.

Meds ware off you know you little Tuesday born

Lool did it Ever Criss ur mind maybe its when hes feeling well and start seeing the medication as a hindrance forgetting that its the meds that Made him feel better

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Side affects are that he gained tremendous weight and when he gets off of it he looks very handsome. The man is naturally handsome. He is tall and black like a Dinka tribe member but sculpted like a pharaoh of Egypt.

@VixR ehy are you excluding yourself from the Somali people? Don't you have space shuttle landing airspace forehead?:camby:" You people..."

Side affects are that he gained tremendous weight and when he gets off of it he looks very handsome. The man is naturally handsome. He is tall and black like a Dinka tribe member but sculpted like a pharaoh of Egypt.

Now I'm worried it's Coldoon. Was he sending subliminals via that kalmee kuwaan?

Status
Not open for further replies.