Cousins, a religious zealots, sabotaged their cousins wedding (revealed unforgivable info abt him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bipolar isn't a joke, you need to disclose it because it's life altering and incurable. Plus he beat his mother and masturbates in public.

She never loved him. It doesn't matter if hes bipolar and she found out later.

This is why I don't take the opinions of Somalis seriously when it comes to gay marriage. They live in loveless marriages and they have the highest divorce rates in the world. @UncleMenace himself has divorced two times but he wants me to take him seriously with his anti gay marriage talk nin waalan lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She never loved him. It doesn't matter if hes bipolar and she found out later.

This is why I don't take the opinions of Somalis seriously when it comes to gay marriage. They live in loveless marriages and they have the highest divorce rates in the world. @UncleMenace himself has divorced two times but he wants me to take him seriously with his anti gay marriage talk nin waalan lol

I actually divorced 3, not much considering my friend who divorced them 7x

Why tf would you ask him that you piece of xaar:mindblown:

tumblr_o695e8mdfq1vst49wo1_500.gif

Idiot ' Tnr family of the girl are recent returnees from Yemen. They fled the civil war.

The guy being mental for ages.

Oh so they're not cousins and her miskiin parents were unaware of the storm that was to unfold upon their daughter! Even better that his cousins informed her.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh so they're not cousins and her miskiin parents were unaware of the storm that was to unfold upon their daughter! Even better that his cousins informed her.

They are distant cousins! Still it's a dog eats dog world out there.

They are distant cousins! Still it's a dog eats dog world out there.

He was a schemer tbh what an asshole! He needs to find a wife on his own, put the work in. Plenty of mentally ill are married but disclosure and of course, romance are key!

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I repeat! There's no boy in the family.

And what the heck you mean "adopted family"
I was adopted when I was young by good people my father knew. They stepped up so I wouldn't become an orphan alhamd lillah.

1 boy. His sister's are not married yet?:ohdamn: This is a tough call. I see your point his hooyo should've been the one to inform his bride about his condition. Cousin was wrong for telling.:snoop:...but if my man is beating down hooyo then idk if he's ready to handle the stress of marriage. :kanyeshrug:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was adopted when I was young by good people my father knew. They stepped up so I wouldn't become an orphan alhamd lillah.

1 boy. His sister's are not married yet?:ohdamn: This is a tough call. I see your point his hooyo should've been the one to inform his bride about his condition. Cousin was wrong for telling.:snoop:...but if my man is beating down hooyo then idk if he's ready to handle the stress of marriage. :kanyeshrug:

Adeer! I'm proud of you for understanding my superior logic. Waxaan yar yari halkan ku jira they condemning a mother who is looking for a son who's wethering away before her eyes. The son is in his mud 30s and they are getting old ( parents ). Sisters are all single except one.

I've seen the guy and he is not mental all the time, only when he refuses to take his meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.