Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a rough week

d77.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I would get out of all altcoins right now. They are losing value rapidly vs BTC. It is safer to hold BTC at the moment or if you are a complete chicken/bearish just fiat.

Alt season is over for a few weeks at least.

I would get out of all altcoins right now. They are losing value rapidly vs BTC. It is safer to hold BTC at the moment or if you are a complete chicken/bearish just fiat.

I can't wait for the return of my shitcoins :mjcry:
Bull run to be back first week of June? :wow1:
Blease make it happen I don't want to be macalin no more I just want to be a degenerate rich neet for a year or two, is that too much to ask :mjcry:

would you DCA into altcoins or just drop them completely. Some of these DEFI and Alts are looking good for me to jump into but imma wait till after Sunday as its looking btc wont be holding above the weekly 200 ema.

Does this apply to Dogecoin also??

Apollo

VIP
would you DCA into altcoins or just drop them completely. Some of these DEFI and Alts are looking good for me to jump into but imma wait till after Sunday as its looking btc wont be holding above the weekly 200 ema.

Go to Tradingview, search for ticker BTC.D, choose daily setting, add the 200 EMA. I would avoid all altcoins until BTC.D gets near the 200 EMA.

Bad news is that this might take a very long time. A few weeks to like 3-4 months.

In 2017 and 2018, BTC.D went to the 200 EMA and only then did the 2nd alt season start. It said to go back into alts Nov 2nd until the 2017/2018 ATH period.

Most alts will lose value vs BTC the coming weeks and months. Only a handful won't, but you got to be very lucky to get it right out of the 100s.

Does this apply to Dogecoin also??

No comment. Doge is a manipulated Elon Musk coin that nobody can predict.

Apollo

VIP
The 200 D EMA on BTC.D predicted Ethereum's 2nd pump in 2017. It is very reliable. Eth was 285 then and went to 1400.

So don't worry, there will be a 2nd epic alt pump later this year.

lTQ25zu.png

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I wish I could rug $32m in a day :hmm:

these investors are so stupid they don’t even check if the coin is reputable before they ape in
These last two months were your time to shine I think after this bull run xaar coins will no longer be trendy. When the bears come out people we’ll be the ones hibernating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending