Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost feel my bidaar

kanyetrump-500x576.jpg

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo ur right tho, whenever theirs a 15+ percent drop in btc and 25+ drop in alts, the next day is always a nice rebound, u can sell at the rebound

Traditional markets are closed on the weekends. We might see the final capitulation dump tomorrow as Tesla stock goes under its 550 support.

Tesla dumping might then cascade into other tech stocks dumping.

Lmao, bitcoin is now taking the Nasdaq down with it.

Right now u can buy link, polkadot bnb and other major alts and get an easy 10+ percent on the rebound, but do not for second think its going back to ATH loool

Traditional markets are closed on the weekends. We might see the final capitulation dump tomorrow as Tesla stock goes under its 550 support.

Subxanallah walahi this is devastating, I feel bad for everyone in crypto right now, but I think once the 1 trillion market cap is broken, shit is gonna start a huge capitulation.

Speaking of regular stocks, it's looking really bad especially with the recent inflation and unemployment, once may is over and the reports come out in June the stats will show a huge downturn in consumer spending which will make the stocks go retest its 2020 lows

You're shorting tesla right? :damn:

Apollo

VIP
I meant the amount of money you need to risk. You have to short a good number of shares. Shorting tesla is expensive.

Shorting is pretty much free. The only risk is that if the trade goes against you that you are forced to buy it back. This is what happened to hedge funds short on GME forced to buy back GME due to WSB.

Right now u can buy link, polkadot bnb and other major alts and get an easy 10+ percent on the rebound, but do not for second think its going back to ATH loool
You was right. Been a bounce back of the sorts on some of the key alts. I'm still on the sidelines until I see if its a proper trend change tho.

Apollo

VIP
You was right. Been a bounce back of the sorts on some of the key alts. I'm still on the sidelines until I see if its a proper trend change tho.

Try this on tradingview:

INDEX:BTCUSD , using log setting , pick the extended line option (under the cross - top left hand corner), slap it on the 13 March '20 low and the 8 Oct '20 low. Then it looks suspiciously like yesterday was the bottom retest.

Apollo

VIP
Same waiting for it to drop some more

It is correlated to Ether's price. It essentially Ethereum on leverage. If Ethereum goes to like 8-10K this market cycle, then truebit can go to hmm maybe 2.5 to 5. However, next market cycle (2023-2025) it will do its 500x.

Use MXC to buy it the cheapest way. UniSwap kills ya with fees.

I am kind of loving MXC now. They are the first to list moonshots, way before Binance, but the liquidity sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts