Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I will buy this shit when it is either in the 20 or 10 cent range.
Truebit eh never heard of it Ill look into it. Is it POS ?

Apollo

VIP
Truebit eh never heard of it Ill look into it. Is it POS ?

The Truebit devs stealth launched it without ICO and without VC involvement. Only Satoshi Nakamoto did something similar.

They don't even want the dumb money to buy it. Very rare.

TekNiKo

VIP
The Truebit devs stealth launched it without ICO and without VC involvement. Only Satoshi Nakamoto did something similar.

If its the next 500x coin I better invest I already missed Polkadot. 1000 dollar probably make me rich its not the one on Binance where do we purchase :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
If its the next 500x coin I better invest I already missed Polkadot. 1000 dollar probably make me rich its not the one on Binance where do we purchase :lolbron:

I am not sure if now is the right time. I think Eth might dump a bit more. The Truebit price is semi-correlated to Eth.

TekNiKo

VIP
I am not sure if now is the right time. I think Eth might dump a bit more. The Truebit price is semi-correlated to Eth.
I just finished watching you gotta buy Ethereum on MetaMax and exchange it for TRUBIT. Its gonna be huge if a former Ethereum founder was involved. Cardano and POLKADOT also were founded by ex Ethereum computer scientists. Ill probably just invest 200 and see how it goes. Your right 1000 seems risky but I will be very sad if it does blow

I'm done trusting these caadans. If my countryman tells me it's good Im believe yo ass. cadaanka iska ilaali.

Apollo

VIP
I just finished watching you gotta buy Ethereum on MetaMax and exchange it for TRUBIT. Its gonna be huge if a former Ethereum founder was involved. Cardano and POLKADOT also were founded by ex Ethereum computer scientists. Ill probably just invest 200 and see how it goes. Your right 1000 seems risky but I will be very sad if it does blow

Lol, you can't just invest 200 because of shitty Uniswap fees (something Truebit will solve).

Get USDT from Binance, then move USDT on the TRC-20 network to https://www.mxc.com/ , and you can buy it there with lower fees. Mxc is the exchange which lists micro cap gems first. They listed Kusama at 0.9 cents, it went to 500 lmao. Make sure to put on Google 2FA on your MXC account to prevent hackers and just leave it there to avoid exit fees.

Lol, you can't just invest 200 because of shitty Uniswap fees (something Truebit will solve).

Get USDT from Binance, then move USDT on the TRC-20 network to https://www.mxc.com/ , and you can buy it there with lower fees. Mxc is the exchange which lists micro cap gems first. They listed Kusama at 0.9 cents, it went to 500 lmao. Make sure to put on Google 2FA on your MXC account to prevent hackers and just leave it there to avoid exit fees.
if this shit pops when I get myself a 10/10 cadaan insta snow bunny you invited to my nikah. Then when she ultimately divorces my ass and takes the kids I'm crashing on yo couch.

Apollo

VIP
if this shit pops when I get myself a 10/10 cadaan insta snow bunny you invited to my nikah. Then when she ultimately divorces my ass and takes the kids I'm crashing on yo couch.

I'm not sure what the best entry is. It might go to as low as 0.10 cents if Ethereum drops a lot. But on the next Ethereum run it might go to 5-10 bucks.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
sctdvk5tvn071.jpg

The total mark cap of crypto is still too high at 1.345 trillion, its going down to 200billion minimum which means your portfolio will be down at least -85% from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.