Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Horta are these leverage tokens halal

Those idiots who took on big leverage are the real cause for the dump to 30K. They were forced to sell. This is called a liquidation. You can lose your entire account balance. With underwater hodling at least there's hope you can get it back, not with a margin call leading to a liquidation.

Apollo

VIP
I've lost like 20k in the past few days cba I'm still up a bit though
Im going to stick to my shit coins tlm,slp,mith, nkn, bake, rlc,tct and ctsi

You are going to get rekt as the BTC dominance goes up. Only BTC is safe to hold the next two months. That or just fiat.

L3lGHxY.jpg

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Those idiots who took on big leverage are the real cause for the dump to 30K. They were forced to sell. This is called a liquidation. You can lose your entire account balance. With underwater hodling at least there's hope you can get it back, not with a margin call leading to a liquidation.
Never trade margin and always hold when things crash. It'll recover

Apollo

VIP
What happen to the 100k you were shouting last couple of months??

That can still happen in a 2013 style double bubble/two top scenario.

By mid-to-late August I can safely and conclusively say it will or it won't happen. Now it is up in the air.

See this post:

Strongest indicator for me is this one:

If BTC does not get above and stay above the 21 EMA on the 3D (3 day period) chart after mid August, then I am calling it a long term bear market (will go down all the way to late 2022/early 2023).

Only 25% chance probability.

Apollo

VIP
I have been researching Thorchain (token is called Rune).

Interesting AF project. It is basically like Uniswap but more edgy and crossing the boundaries of the law. A bit like a mix between Uniswap and Monero. Rumor has that CZ of Binance is secretely backing it.

On my watchlist if stuff goes on sale again.

Good chance a death cross forms soon, which almost always is followed by a huge dump.

Was suspicious when Carl Icahn announced interest in crypto the other day, there is no way a savy guy like him will buy at these high prices, they need lower prices and the other institutions need more time to accumulate.

High chance it will dump under 30k, it wouldn't surprise me if it goes as low as 20k.

I am all tethered up ready to pounce, options expiring Friday, long weekend leading to memorial day, which is usually terrible for crypto.

lol news > technicals @Apollo
you should know by now technicals dont matter when you have elon posting every other day
like it matters for short term swings but not for the general trend.
Everyone who longed btc is fked this is going to be some gorgeous crash

Apollo

VIP
lol news > technicals @Apollo
you should know by now technicals dont matter when you have elon posting every other day
like it matters for short term swings but not for the general trend.
Everyone who longed btc is fked this is going to be some gorgeous crash

The bearishness since 60K was predictable in advance by the Pi Cycle Top indicator + bearish divergence on the daily chart's RSI. So still technicals > news.

Yesterday there was some huge bullish news (PayPal allowing for crypto withdrawals soon, Apple entering the market, Carl Icahn expressing interest), yet barely anything happened because the midterm trend and technicals didn't align with the news.

You are not going to make it by relying on news alone. Learn the basics of TA.

what if i told you all of that was a bull trap?
How they conveniently posted those bullish news pieces so people could jump in with more money so they exit their large btc postions? @Apollo
If btc stays up in an hour or so time this weekend will be nuts.

Apollo

VIP
what if i told you all of that was a bull trap?
How they conveniently posted those bullish news pieces so people could jump in with more money so they exit their large btc postions? @Apollo
If btc stays up in an hour or so time this weekend will be nuts.

I still think this will happen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the next dump to 33K might be weeks off, like somewhere in mid to late June. Wyckoff accumulation will take weeks again. Just like Wyckoff distribution took weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts