Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell all your Dogecoin and buy Truebit on MXC. You won't regret it in 5 years. Doge is a scam coin that won't do well in a brutal bear market.
What's the utility for truebit and whats the highest price it can reach in 5 years? Do i need to purchase another coin in order to buy it? Trynna leave robinhood asap

Apollo

VIP
What's the utility for truebit and whats the highest price it can reach in 5 years? Do i need to purchase another coin in order to buy it? Trynna leave robinhood asap

It solves Ethereum scalability and it is blockchain agnostic and solves scalability for other blockchains.

I only recommend buying it if BTC panic dumps to 30K again. Not right now. And even then it is still high risk. All up to you.

Bitcoin might dump back or revisit 35k
I expect a pullback if bitcoin doesnt break past 40k especially with options expiring this week for many. Not chasing no green candles, could've swing traded after the "bottom" this sunday but I didn't get in quick enough so imma leave it for now

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It's very risky, I wouldn't recommend it even if you are intermediate. The crypto market is highly manipulated.
This is exactly why you day trade. I set auto sell orders and it sells for me during sleep. Just in the time I was asleep after making this post, I've already made $2k

Also crypto is here to stay, Billionaires and Golden Sachs invest in it and said it's better than bonds. At this rate i'll get to $100k in no time. You ride the ups and downs. Another Minneapolis Somali brother made $40k from it. Doge ans ETC and Eth waalaga dhergay saxiibayaal

Screenshot_2021-05-25-05-08-43-05_b383ec7d2cacc151f859f345f0676b72.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-24-15-26-19-36_b383ec7d2cacc151f859f345f0676b72.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is exactly why you day trade. I set auto sell orders and it sells for me during sleep. Just in the time I was asleep after making this post, I've already made $2k

Also crypto is here to stay, Billionaires and Golden Sachs invest in it and said it's better than bonds. At this rate i'll get to $100k in no time. You ride the ups and downs. Another Minneapolis Somali brother made $40k from it. Doge ans ETC and Eth waalaga dhergay saxiibayaal

View attachment 186465View attachment 186467
What app are you using bro?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@ozzyoz

You caught a bear market relief rally. Take your profits and don't hold onto it.
After I sell, I re-enter with original after sending profits to bank. It hit an ATH of $130 so it isn't done yet.

I re-entered and made another $240 profit again this morning. Each time I get in I get out with $500ish on average. f*ck yeah time to go clubbing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like US Federal Reserve is taking aim at Cryptos, hopefully bull run gets done before they attack

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'll get some Truebit coins when it hits 30 cents tbh. I dont want to miss out honestly. Its pretty cheap as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.