Cucks of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A cuck is a person that gets no respect from me, defending other people over their own.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

A cuck is a person that gets no respect from me, defending other people over their own.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

When have I ever done that?

I am pro Greater Somalia while you smile when Ethiopian tanks come through and take over your rival clan but neighbors village.

I don't defend Arabs or Ethiopians or Kenyans. But you all defend at least one of them or all.

I'm an honourable man. I am ruthless to our enemies while you bootyclap

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I am pro Greater Somalia while you smile when Ethiopian tanks come through and take over your rival clan but neighbors village.

I don't defend Arabs or Ethiopians or Kenyans. But you all defend at least one of them or all.

I'm an honourable man

No your pro greater bantuland. According to you, I have no right to live in my homeland. :francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I'm an honourable man. I am ruthless to our enemies while you bootyclap

Shut up you lying shit, you smile whenever a Somali is hurt. Your hatred for your own is incredible. My stance on our enemies has always been consistent; death death death.

You're a Canadian, i am and always will be Somali above all else!

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Damn son, just because I made fun of you being bullied I'm a cuck? The only cuck is you for being a in school and going internet tough guy mode at home
:chrisfreshhah:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somali Bantus are also Somalis.

Why should we kick them out of their lands? You don't even know how to farm the land you want to squat on

No I'm not about kicking anyone out, even people not from the south are welcome, I don't give a crap about Qabil or ethnicity. But you are pro kicking me out because I'm not Madow.

Also my maternal family have always been beeraley. Madows live everywhere nowadays but I'm not allowed back to where my family is from? :vo3yidw:

You are anti somali and the only reason you are somaliweyn I'd to annoy your isaaq brethren. You are a contrarian and a mucaraad. :rolleyes:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn son, just because I made fun of you being bullied I'm a cuck? The only cuck is you for being a in school and going internet tough guy mode at home

Predictable cuck response tbh

Ignoring a man insulting your people but attacking the man defending your honor.

kys my dude

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

Ignoring a man insulting your people but attacking the man defending your honor.

kys my dude

Defend yourself like you should have done when Tyrone and the gang went after you. That dude wasn't a black guy from the coli, it was @afrosomali's alt account. Again, those comments you posted were too good. I couldn't control myself and had to write some funny comments based on them :drakegrin:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Somaliland will be recognized before anyone gets that fam
my roast ded fam
main-qimg-7f4a7ecb7afec9856609d2ff0194223a.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Defend yourself like you should have done when Tyrone and the gang went after you. That dude wasn't a black guy from the coli, it was @afrosomali's alt account. Again, those comments you posted were too good. I couldn't control myself and had to write some funny comments based on them :drakegrin:

I guess you're used to Somalis being mocked in Denmark so you're desensitised to that sort of thing LOL

REAL Somalis don't take that, we'll put a foot up your ASS

kys my dude

It is sickness and called "altruism" behavior of an animal that benefits another at its own expense. And I see lot of Somalis suffer from it, willing to please the other on their own expense. Usually the losers that do something like that.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I guess you're used to Somalis being mocked in Denmark so you're desensitised to that sort of thing LOL

REAL Somalis don't take that, we'll put a foot up your ASS
Somalis in Denmark are fine. You should have beaten the Tyrones and Jamals at your school if you have that mentality :cool:

Shut up you lying shit, you smile whenever a Somali is hurt. Your hatred for your own is incredible. My stance on our enemies has always been consistent; death death death.

You're a Canadian, i am and always will be Somali above all else!

Sorry, not sorry for being loyal to the country that gave me an education, a good quality of life and opportunity. I could have been sniffing glue and an uneducated khat addict if it weren't for Canada and I will always be grateful to her.

But I am an ethnic Somali and I am for Greater Somalia and I want Somalia to be the exact same as the West in all measures. Just because I am an atheist doesn't mean I hate Somalis. That doesn't even make any sense. Atheist Somalis are more Somali than Muslim Somalis

No I'm not about kicking anyone out, even people not from the south are welcome, I don't give a crap about Qabil or ethnicity. But you are pro kicking me out because I'm not Madow.

Also my maternal family have always been beeraley. Madows live everywhere nowadays but I'm not allowed back to where my family is from? :vo3yidw:

You are anti somali and the only reason you are somaliweyn I'd to annoy your isaaq brethren. You are a contrarian and a mucaraad. :rolleyes:

I am Eelay

Status
Not open for further replies.