Cucks of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20160604_135716.jpg

I'm a proud Liberal with Liberal beliefs with a Liberal membership card.

Don't claim my ideology you Western hater. My ideology brought you here and gave you dignity. You'd be in Luuq right now chewing khat if it weren't for me

p93_RTW3.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
View attachment 3550

I'm a proud Liberal with Liberal beliefs with a Liberal membership card.

Don't claim my ideology you Western hater. My ideology brought you here and gave you dignity. You'd be in Luuq right now chewing khat if it weren't for me

p93_RTW3.png
Nice Photoshop bro, you're obviously much better than I am.

You posted a thread TODAY about your hatred for Liberals, who you tryna fool?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kkkk at Photoshop I just blurred my real name and Visa details.

I'm a liberal but a liberal with a brain.

LOL ok bro whatever you say Mr. Photoshop in 60 seconds

Just keep digging your own grave smh

I just screenshot my email from my Gmail app and edited it with the phone editing tool that came from my phone.

You're shameless. Rip up your American passport if you had any self respect and go buy a Somali passport from a street seller who always sells khat

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just screenshot my email from my Gmail app and edited it with the phone editing tool that came from my phone.

You're shameless. Rip up your American passport if you had any self respect and go buy a Somali passport from a street seller who always sells khat

Lmao stop lyin Abti Abdi you are a photoshop wizard.

Youre a walking contradiction. A homosex liberal neoconservative Canadian Somali nationalist kkkkkkkk

Lmao stop lyin Abti Abdi you are a photoshop wizard.

Youre a walking contradiction. A homosex liberal neoconservative Canadian Somali nationalist kkkkkkkk

I'm not a neocon. I can't be gay and an ethnic Somali who believes in Greater Somalia? Why not?

Do you think I am not ethnic Somali?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm not a neocon. I can't be gay and an ethnic Somali who believes in Greater Somalia? Why not?

Do you think I am not ethnic Somali?

The only thing you've been consistent on is your outrageous self hate

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
how do u overdo racism

how can one be racist in a fitting manner:what1::what1:
:what1:

Ninyahow you've really internalized the AA mindset sii aad uu fiican shocking wallahi.

Was that so called """"""""Caribbean man""""""""" not racist first?

The only thing you've been consistent on is your outrageous self hate

How can I hate Somalis when I'm a mod of a Somali site and always show my loyalty to Somalis against Ethiopia, Kenya and Arabs while you people bootyclapped for them?

Tell me. Make some sense. Get a clue. Why do you live in the West?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How can I hate Somalis when I'm a mod of a Somali site and always show my loyalty to Somalis against Ethiopia, Kenya and Arabs while you people bootyclapped for them?

Tell me. Make some sense. Get a clue. Why do you live in the West?

How many people have you reported to the barbaric cultural practices hotline so far?

How many Bantus have you allowed to claim Somali and kick honest hardworking REAL Somalis like nucleus out of their land?

I live in the West because liberals like me made it possible. In turn, I have adopted liberalism and secularism as my creed. You on the other hand love and support people like Harper when people like me and Trudeau allowed you into the west to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.