Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's nasty. I only suck others off. Above the ages of 18

I will release a madah tape soon
I can get you bare clients from every race & they're willing to part with some serious cash, what say you, besides you'll be getting paid for something you enjoy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can service 150 men a day easy, it's a walk in the park for you. Hopefully in a few years you could be a millionaire easy.

I can get you bare clients from every race & they're willing to part with some serious cash, what say you, besides you'll be getting paid for something you enjoy.

I don't take payment. Its for free.

Only bring me Somalis. Ive had over 100 Somalis since 2008, including someone on SSpot who doesn't know it was me back in 2010. He's from US. I haven't seen him since he visited Ottawa in 2010.

My head game :z1banet:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't take payment. Its for free.

Only bring me Somalis. Ive had over 100 Somalis since 2008, including someone on SSpot who doesn't know it was me back in 2010. He's from US. I haven't seen him in 2016 but he visited Ottawa in 2010.

My head game :z1banet:
I'll take the payments on your behalf g, I wouldn't want to place that heavy burden on you.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Cognitive, better form a company before somalispot steals your idea

:chrisfreshhah:

@afrosomali
I got no beef with AA/Africans as I've met some respectable people but siding with s who mock your people is detestable
@AbdidildoininmyassJohnson

pull the white dildo off and wash your damn ass.

You disgust me, as a personification of every degeneracy one could think of

Let's see a like you appease to white master should be gunned down on sight

Status
Not open for further replies.